Why is iphone spelled like..

Discussion in 'General' started by goodseasons, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Internetz"']

Care to elaborate or is it just some private fancy you have?

[/quote]

sure, i'll elaborate.

apple is revolutionary. they introduced the ipod in what, the early 2000's? first one to revolutionize a portable electronic mp3 player.

first one to revolutionize a glass touch screen smart phone. take yourself back to when the iphone came out, there was nothing, absolutely nothing that public hands could compare it to.

ipod touch. who's ever even heard of a phone-like miniatue tablet that can do anything without a phone, before apple. no one. they revolutionized that.

they also revolutionized tablets.

without apple, the ones trying to copy them, or make a better OS, simply wouldn't be as progressed as they are now.

iphone has the best graphics, zero lag, a phone designed and put together like no other.

so would you care to elaborate why apple sucks?

there honestly isn't a reason not to appreciate these products unless you can't afford one. and yeah, they are expensive.

but so is dank, right? gotta pay the top quality.:D

2. Fucking Bam.

And I Throw it on the ground.

3. i mean if you already have all these iDevices than why not call the Phone an iPhone.

4. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

sure, i'll elaborate.

apple is revolutionary... but so is dank, right? gotta pay the top quality.:D[/quote]

You still sound a little like a fan-boy... just not a dumb one.
    If its cool I'll pm you... don't want to mess around in other peoples threads

5. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']
    Fucking Bam.
    And I Throw it on the ground.[/quote]

Confirmation bias much? Lol just messing

6. its on the same idea of "Xtreme".

basically i catches the eye

pun intended

7. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']

Fucking Bam.

And I Throw it on the ground.[/quote]

well that's your choice sir. and no, i'm not 'a little fanboy', haha.

i'm someone smart enough to use an apple product to its full potential and get the best out of it.

what's so bad about an iphone?

Edit: or apple in general? most valuable company in the world? seems someone likes 'em.

8. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']

well that's your choice sir. and no, i'm not 'a little fanboy', haha.

i'm someone smart enough to use an apple product to its full potential and get the best out of it.

what's so bad about an iphone?

Edit: or apple in general? most valuable company in the world? seems someone likes 'em.[/quote]

Haha bro. I'm on your side :p

I meant BAM! For you

And You threw his argument on the floor..

Lol

iPhone, IPad, And MacBook owner :)

9. It a logo.

10. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']

I meant BAM! For you

Lol

iPhone, IPad, And MacBook owner :)[/quote]

ahh, i understand now!

but i mean yeah, we all have our own opinions, and i respect that.

but it's really pointless to hatefully bash a product simply because someone doesn't use it, you know what i'm saying?

11. Yea i feel ya man

12. Because their little lowercase I is a trademark probably

iPad, iPod, ect.

13. lOLOL AT SLL THE IPHONE HATE. DONT BE MAD BECAUSE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT DROID CANT BE HACKED AND HAVE UNIMAGINABLE CAPABILITIES

MIND FULL OF HATRED KILL EM !

14. [quote name='"RememberTheName"']

I meant BAM! For you

Lol

iPhone, IPad, And MacBook owner :)[/quote]

Who's argument?

15. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']lOLOL AT SLL THE IPHONE HATE. DONT BE MAD BECAUSE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT DROID CANT BE HACKED AND HAVE UNIMAGINABLE CAPABILITIES

MIND FULL OF HATRED KILL EM ![/quote]

No it just has it to begin with ;)
    Dude chill out this is about as unimportant a subject as could possibly be discussed

16. I just wanna say that I hate how when I put my iPod sideways it goes into that "album view" thing. The most useless feature ever. It's like, yeah I love not easily being able to see what song is playing or change the volume or switch the song or pause it or anything, totally awesome and cutting edge shit right there. I put my ipod in my cup holder when I'm driving and sometimes it goes to that stupid album view and then I can't fuckin change the song while I'm driving without picking it up. Ugh, god apple, stop trying to be user-friendly. That's what I hate most about apple shit.

Oh oh oh and that shuffle feature where if you shake the ipod it goes "Boodoloodleloop" and shuffles the song. God damnit Apple! So many times I've picked a song I want in a playslist and then as I put it in my cupholder is goes boodleloop and switches the song on me! Rooooaaaar!!:mad:

17. [quote name='"Shanx420"']I just wanna say that I hate how when I put my iPod sideways it goes into that "album view" thing. The most useless feature ever. It's like, yeah I love not easily being able to see what song is playing or change the volume or switch the song or pause it or anything, totally awesome and cutting edge shit right there. I put my ipod in my cup holder when I'm driving and sometimes it goes to that stupid album view and then I can't fuckin change the song while I'm driving without picking it up. Ugh, god apple, stop trying to be user-friendly. That's what I hate most about apple shit.

Oh oh oh and that shuffle feature where if you shake the ipod it goes "Boodoloodleloop" and shuffles the song. God damnit Apple! So many times I've picked a song I want in a playslist and then as I put it in my cupholder is goes boodleloop and switches the song on me! Rooooaaaar!!:mad:[/quote]

You can change the shuffle option .

18. that used too be true.. now theres phones like the galaxy 1 and s2, the galaxy tab etc

my HTC has no lag and is actually faster at loading web pages than an iphone....

not to mention my screen is as big as a iphone, but it is just a little bigger than the iphone 4

19. Really, where? Cause I can't figure it out. I went into the settings and couldn't find it anywhere. Unless you mean the shuffle option itself, cause I want shuffle, I just don't want it to shake shuffle, cause that's annoying.

20. [quote name='"Shanx420"']

Really, where? Cause I can't figure it out. I went into the settings and couldn't find it anywhere. Unless you mean the shuffle option itself, cause I want shuffle, I just don't want it to shake shuffle, cause that's annoying.[/quote]

Settings
    ITunes
    Screen adjust off?