Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why is each time so different?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Jan 16, 2010.

1. every time I smoked weed, it is a completely different experience. ive been smoking from the same bag of strawberry kush for a few days and each time has been way different. one of the times I felt extremely good...it was ridiculous. i smoked earlier that day but my high wasn't as good. how could i have the awesome high every time?

2. Most of it has to do with how you feel before you smoke. In my experience, if I am sad or upset or afraid when I smoke I won't have as good a high. If I have something hanging over my head - like having to be somewhere or go to work soon - that can ruin the high too. I say, in order to have the best shot at that high just try to smoke in optimal circumstances with people you really like and trust.

3. Weed is so much more than a mood upper/ downer.

It depends on your environment, and what you think.

But rule of thumb for it to be enjoyable, is as above. Make sure you're somewhere safe + comfortable.

4. I'm pretty new to smoking, and I notice the same thing, too. It really is about more than just the type of weed you have...it's your state of mind beforehand, too. You just have to take it easy, and be as relaxed as possible. :)

I know after I have some more experiences with weed I won't feel the same way I do about it now, but that's all in good time.

Happy blazin', man. :smoke:

5. you cant really guarantee an awesome high. But, I dont know what your talking about really. I mean many of the highs I have are the same. There may be like 4 or 5 different types of highs for me, and every time i smoke, its one of those types, though of course with some minor variations. Just get yourself in a good mood, that does alot.

6. what i do is take ghost GB(grav bong) hits of KEIF

7. Holy shit! You must get stoned as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ya bro