Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is cannabis oil so strong ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 6, 2012.

1. well im pretty unexpierenced with oil me and my gf smoked some in a bowl the other day mixed with hindu kush and it had me BLOWN for plenty hours . why is cannabis oil so strong ? is it something that im missing lol ive heard that it was pretty potent but damn.

2. because its basically pure thc

3. Because it's a concentrated weed extract. It is usually higher than flowers in THC, sometimes by a LOT.

4. Ha because hash oil is has a much higher THC level then the bud your smoking. Even the dankest nug you pick up on the street is of 12-15(Im not forsure where you live) And the oil you smoked is prob 30-40(Maybe higher) It just depends how it was made.

5. Yep because basically the process is meant to strip any plant material, bud or otherwise of THC. I used to use the butane method, fast but dangerous if not careful.

6. [quote name='"NowIsB"']because its basically pure thc[/quote]

lol now you see wen i was telling my dad that oil was pure thc he said i was wrong o_O

7. [quote name='"ThePharmacy"']Ha because hash oil is has a much higher THC level then the bud your smoking. Even the dankest nug you pick up on the street is of 12-15(Im not forsure where you live) And the oil you smoked is prob 30-40(Maybe higher) It just depends how it was made.[/quote]

im honestly not sure how it was made my bestfriend made it for me as a welcome back gift lol .

8. Bro I remember the 1st time I bought sum cannabis oil....I was having sleeping problems so I bought an 8th of God's Gift (GDP x OG kush) which the btender said was the best indica they had for sleep and I bought a gram of purple kush oil to go with it and the oil had 86.92% THC, 4.42% CBD, and 3.98% CBG and it seriously made me wonder, if they can make that right now, in 10 yrs can u imagine how good weed is gna get as we continue to learn more about it and master growers are literally scientists/doctors when it comes to making new strong super strains. It's insane to know that as I type this, there is sum master grower out there who has perfected about 10 new strains that NOBODY had heard of yet cuz they are so fucking powerful and unbelievable that u know that grower is holding out on what they are and is waiting to sell the recipe to the right person for ALOT OF $$$$

9. [quote name='"ckoko"']Bro I remember the 1st time I bought sum cannabis oil....I was having sleeping problems so I bought an 8th of God's Gift (GDP x OG kush) which the btender said was the best indica they had for sleep and I bought a gram of purple kush oil to go with it and the oil had 86.92% THC, 4.42% CBD, and 3.98% CBG and it seriously made me wonder, if they can make that right now, in 10 yrs can u imagine how good weed is gna get as we continue to learn more about it and master growers are literally scientists/doctors when it comes to making new strong super strains. It's insane to know that as I type this, there is sum master grower out there who has perfected about 10 new strains that NOBODY had heard of yet cuz they are so fucking powerful and unbelievable that u know that grower is holding out on what they are and is waiting to sell the recipe to the right person for ALOT OF $$$$[/quote]

86.92% Thc :O ! thats fucking amazingg

10. ya @420dopeaf, I couldnt believe how strong this shit was, it was mind blowing. It was cool too cuz it helped me save the buds I had to smoke. I'd fill my bowl with bud, then put 2 drops of the oil on it and I would need 1 hit and that was all, and for the next 3 hrs I'd have a body high like i just shot sum heroin lol!

11. [quote name='"ckoko"']ya @420dopeaf, I couldnt believe how strong this shit was, it was mind blowing. It was cool too cuz it helped me save the buds I had to smoke. I'd fill my bowl with bud, then put 2 drops of the oil on it and I would need 1 hit and that was all, and for the next 3 hrs I'd have a body high like i just shot sum heroin lol![/quote]

Lol that sounds beyond dope bro . i know you were a happy toker

12. Pure thc extract.