Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is Cali Weed the so called Best

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyhighsociety, Oct 21, 2011.

1. My first time trying California bud was today and it was the best. In fact, I just met my new dealer today. He introduced me to some OG KUSH and was bragging how his shit is the best shit in New Orleans... He said it was hydro and it came straight from Cali. When I hit it, I blacked out and woke up with a phone on my hand, and now asking why do they feel they have the best bud? I'm not hating

2. $60 3 in the half grams

3. #3 falcon10911, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Weed is weed, good grow then it's a good grow. Growers make the weed, not the area, there could be some fuckin hideaway hiding somewhere in the alaskan northen coast growing F2's F6's F12's and shit of some land race strains mixed in with western east coast genetics crossed with some bagseed dried in an underground cave cured in a humidor for 113.834 hours then placed in a mason jar in the freezer for safekeep.

You really never know where the great weed is.

That's why it's the best man.

4. I love the headies from colorado just as much as the nugs from cali....I assure you its all a matter of how its grown.

5. #5 freakp8ntbaler, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    medical marijuana laws allowed for the creation of a multimillion dollar industry in which everyone is trying to one-up each other's product.

6. Weed is not the best because of the state its in. It's the best on how its grown. However, California does tend to have a higher consistency of good weed than any other state.

7. it helps that California has an amazing climate, literally 70 degrees year round so outdoor growin is super chill.. but yeah that could happen anywhere but its the fact that California has so much bud and freedom that you have to consider competition. There's so much dope tree around that it eliminates all of the shit weed out and no one would buy any shwag obviously so just there's just super crystally nugs around from dealers and dispensaries

8. Well, the population of California is VERY high compared to some other places. And it is very easy to get a med card, so there is an increased amount of pot smokers. This leads a very high percentage of pot smokers, leading to a high percentage of growers, adding in dispensaries, and it really can only lead to good marijuana.

9. I ignore strain names unless I'm in Cali. You can also see the difference in glass. All the pipes I've seen from Cali including my bubbler have flat bottoms and thick ass glass. You can just tell where it's from haha.

I was on vacation in california and this chick in the hotel hot tube asked if I blazed and she blazed me out hardcore. And I got a 8th of grand daddy purps for 5 bucks. We smoked a pack of swisher grapes and two bob marley jays.

10. Plus they were pretty much the first pot friendly state so they've been doing it a long time

11. Indoor grows....
    In BC, they use, MH and HPS lights to grow.
    IN Ontario, they use, MH and HPS lights to grow.
    IN CALI... guess what lights they use for indoor grows... HPS and MH.

It is all about the fact that sometimes it is easier for them to grow with less risk, meaning they can spend extra time with the plants to ensure top quality.
    You can get grow equal quality anywhere in the world, with the know how and tools.

BC bud can be just as good as Cali bud, and just as good as Toronto bud.
    In Cali, it might also just be more available in the top quality.

12. Does he go to LSU?

13. The best weed in the world aint from cali...

14. I've had Cali weed. Fucking loved it.

I've heard nothing but good things about Canadian bud too.

15. The weed from cali clinics is bomb as hell..... Medical Grade shit.

16. So are we just gonna ignore the fact that op blacked out? :rolleyes:

17. what are you talking about? Average in cali is $40 for an eighth in clinics. I just got a quad for $70. $60 eighths is some Texas weed

18. Yea I figure it's how it's grown and care for...I was also wondering that the climate had something to do with it as well even tthough this was made with hydro.

19. People know what they are doing out there-- botany is a science and it takes a careful grow process to yield large amounts while maintaining a high THC/ cbd percentage.

Some of the greatest botanists of our time are weed growers.

That and the climate variables, being near the ocean, etc.

Brings about very potent strains