Why is build a soils horticultural aloe $87 for four ounces?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Rufus T. Firefly, Jul 1, 2020.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. Where are you looking? Buy an aloe plant, throw some in a blender, and make your own.

☮️

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yes, a brain if you spend that much for that product. Yeah, that is crazy price tag.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. A fool and his money are soon departed. W.C. Fields

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_0435.JPG I’m kinda like a fool and his money are soon partying, ain’t got enough money ain’t got enough money for other fools selling crazy overpriced stuff. $14 no holla!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. I knew Rufus was no doofus.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. 1 gallon pure aloe juice, ~$7 in the WalMart pharmacy. Works like a champ.

Wet

• Like Like x 2
  7. What's the shelf life of that jug juice?

Threw my aloe plants outside in the full sun, gave them a decent watering and they are fading out like crazy. Plants still feel firm and look good otherwise but the color is nottasogood.

I know they don't like a lot of waterings but they were inside at the nursery and I was putting into hot full sun and thought a watering would be good to get them over potential heat/light stress.

8. you should get them out of the full sun and put them on you porch in the shade. you can probably save them. that doesn't look like my typical aloes. i wonder if it will have pups. i bought one a while back that wouldn't produce a single pup to my dismay.