Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is bud so fucking great?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tropical Bud, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Like seriously? Why does it put you so happy? Why does it make music more enjoyable and emotional? WHAT IS THIS?! :smoking:

2. We have cannabinoid receptors in our brains. We likely have evolved along side cannabis for thousands of years, we have recorded use of cannabis & humans for a looooooooooong time.

3. #3 Hashmanone, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    Think about it . its like pussy for the first time, it was always out there nothing new.

and im not no scientist but my opinion from what i heard is thc sticks to and activates dopeamine receptors in your brain which is why you get hungry and the thc countiously flows your brain with dopemine and which is why you feel so good because thats our natural way of feeling good your just using substances to increase or imitate the feeling of feeling good...

4. G.p.o.a.t.

5. Weed and tits both have the same euphoric effect.

Adding them together might warp my mind. But I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good.

6. I wish I was as high as you :(

7. I've had weed and tits at the same time. It's pretttttty fuckin enjoyable, Hahahahaha.

8. [quote name='"Meganthratalica"']

I've had weed and tits at the same time. It's pretttttty fuckin enjoyable, Hahahahaha.[/quote]

A bowl after sex is the best

9. [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

A bowl after sex is the best[/quote]

A bowl BEFORE sex is pretty kickass too haha

10. So true

11. And the food... GOD THE FOOD!

12. How about a bowl, during sex? Can't say I've tried it but I'd be game.

13. [quote name='"ziggzag420"']

A bowl BEFORE sex is pretty kickass too haha[/quote]

Naw Naw Naw, hella bowls!

14. [quote name='"Ingjr"']How about a bowl, during sex? Can't say I've tried it but I'd be game.[/quote]

on my birthday, my girl made me a sandwich and proceeded to give me dome. I smoked a 3 gram blunt and ate that fucking sammich while she blew me. :cool: