Why in the name of almighty Marduk is there no...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sparkwolf, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Food forums? I mean seriously am I just blind or is there something wrong with this picture. I mean with the whole munchies aspect of things going on you'd think we'd have a food forum.

2. First of all who is Marduk. Secondly, I am not sure, it seems like a good idea.

3. #3 Serenity, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    Yeah I can see how you didn't see but there's tons of threads in here

http://forum.grasscity.com/great-indoors/

/Oh wait you mean a whole forum to food outside this? I'm sure there are tons.

4. Marduk is our lord and mighty god. He who split Tiamat in half and made the water and sky.

Seriously have you never read the sacred Enûma Eliš?

5. No I think he wants one just for food, you know since we smoke weed? He is drawing a sort of causation in his suggestion.

6. No I meant in here, didn't know about this. It will serve. I thank you kindly good sir.

7. It's just hurd to find.

8. No I have not. I think I need to hit this hash to understand.

9. I thought you were gonna say basic cable, my basic cable has been out all day.

10. A wonderful idea. Marduk is all for the pleasure and prosperity of his people. All others shall be smited.

11. Nah bro I just watch all my TV online. I hate reruns so I just watch stuff I haven't seen online.

12. You say Marduk,I say Marmaduke lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Why in the name of Marmaduke is there a Garfield sequel?

14. #14 ghostonvacation, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    That's deep web stuff bro not gonna find that stuff with google

15. beat me too it.

16. I have two food threads - Dudes in the Kitchen and The Best Pizza You've Ever Had :)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Forum not thread. I just thought it was weird grasscity didn't have a food forum dedicated to it. The great indoors works though.

18. Nah their are just random threads scattered everywhere.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. He's not a God, he's a parasite that call themselves the Goa'uld.

20. That's what those damn Tok'ra keep telling me too.

I refuse to believe you. I have seen his powers and believe. Smite the nonbelievers Marduk!