why in grow rooms, theres space for 100+ clones and only space for 18 grown plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alexmonster, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I don't understand how in some grow boxes there is a space for like 100+ clones and only space for about 20 of them when they are grown... what happends to the rest of them?
    I was watching this video:
    go to 9:13 to know what i'm talking about.... he says that there is room for 18 grown plants at the top... but at the bottom there is a tray for like 100+ clones... I don't understand.

2. Maybe they sell the clones? Dispensaries have clones I know that they must come from somewhere. ;)

Or maybe they just didn't show the other grow room they had...

3. no I saw it on a lot of boxes... and I saw somebody's grow blueprint one time... and it had a lot of small plants and then only a few large plants.

4. if anyone knows please help out... this question anoys me still.

5. To sell or to get ready for the next outdoor season. I let my girls grow for 2 months inside before I put them out for the summer.

6. because there is room for them. some make it some dont. gotta take more than you need. sell the extras or plant outdoors

dunno what clones go for but I sell 10 every year to a buddy for 500 bucks and he gets a couple pounds each year depending on how many last all season. tells me he gets about a half pound per plant in New England and I only get 2-3 oz indoors

7. You don't have a 100% success rate with clones. So you need some room for error. It gives the grower the option to do a sea of green with many small plants, or a normal grow with a 4-8 plants.

8. Thank you , I know now.