Why ice cream kid is great

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Wish granted ;) I think he's great because he sounds like one of the cute, kinda dorky guys that are just my type. ;)

2. lmaoooo he got his wish...

i say he's great cause he reppin the pacific northwest and he knows a good joke (from the contest)

3. oops i posted why i love icecreamkidd in the spaceman dick thread, didn't see this one yet *stoner*

NEway, he is super in many lovely ways and i'm really tired so ya'all can go to the other thread to see my comments:)
    xo

4. Ya he is pretty cool guy, good forum.

5. I think icecreamkidd is awesome! Just gotta love him:D

Actually, I think all of ya are great!

6. WHY?? because you can almost sing the MickeyMouseClub song with his name......Ice...cre..amkid........ooops...d lol and cause he's got the coolest avatar (LOVE that Bear LOL), and one of the best "tudes" on the board!!!! I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ICE CREAM!!

7. Everybody likes ICE CREAM!!

8. damnit, I love you icecreamkid. lol. For real tho, he is one of the greatest people on here. Keep posting and toking for all of us.

9. whenever i click for the next page i always try to guess which color his avatar will pause on...im never right tho lol

10. Gosh you guys are great, Im blushing really. I will smoke bowls for allllllll of you. Honest i really will. =)

Zach

11. ICECREAMKIDD!!

12. I nominate myself for most self absorbed *lol*