Why I think Weed is illegal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by XxMrMasssacrexX, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I think weed is illegal because if everyone did weed then when everyone was high they could think of stuff the government doesn't want the civilians to know.

I don't know I am really high right now.

2. You sure do sound like it.

3. haha!

4. Lawl!!
    I agree; didn't have to tell me !

5. It's a good, underdeveloped thought :p

6. The reason is:
    If everyone could get their hands on cheap legal weed nothing would ever get done.

7. money.

thats why.

8. Because when the aliens populated the planet, they decided that cannabis would be a test. They'd give us this amazing plant that we could use for anything and everything, but they'd allow us to get high off of it. Needless to say, we failed the test.

9. Weed is illegal because a Timber baron, tired of seeing hemp paper cutting into timber profits, decided to use his newspaper and political connections to attach a racist stereotype to the plant and got it outlawed. Since then, the groups that have moved into the vacuum created by the prohibition of cannabis have solidified their political power through "lobbying" in congress, and further attacking the reputation of cannabis through media outlets.

10. It's all about the status quo
    Politicians can't change their status because the people who put money in their wallets will stop!

11. :laughing:

12. It's that damn Harry Anslinger..

13. Do we get brain power like this? I'm so in. ;)

<3

14. wow its no fuckign secret why its illegal. the government cant tax it so it has no beinfet to them. simple as that

15. Underdeveloped no way!!! It's practically a published work ;)

16. Since when can the government NOT tax it?

17. I strongly believe it's illegal for a few reasons:

a) too much money is being made already in fines, bail, siezures (and turnaround) etc

b) it causes people to think past their hypnotic illusion of conventions (ie. people may begin to see through the matrix, consider thoughts they normally would not have)

c) last but not least, it's a huge threat to BIG PHARMA. The kind of medical benefits to be had from MJ scares the shit out of big pharmz. It doesnt stop them from making "synthetic cannabinoids", you know compounds identical to those from "teh eval weeedz", and then selling it as prescriptions.

18. Man you are so high :p Yeah you are probably right, those damn government police cops and shit

19. you throw 2 seeds in your back yard and will have enough for a year. simple as could be no body would pay when it would grow wild since police wouldnt have to cut crops.