Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I think my bong puts res in my mouth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kushdz, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Ok so I read up a lot of people cant figure out why hitting a bong has been giving them res all of a sudden. Ive been smoking everyday now for the last 2 years mostly bongs the last 6 months, now all of a sudden for the last month I've been getting res in my mouth after bigger hits. So I read up about how people are having the same problem and tried many different things to no avail. Come to think of it if our body can build a tolerance to the weed/thc. So if we can get tolerant to the actual effects why couldn't we get tolerant to the res/tar? I mean what if that's our body getting used to those big hits and than pushing the tar back up with the our saliva? Who knows but it doesn't happen when somebody is new to smoking.. Now I clean my bong almost everyday with orange chronic superhero. And I only smoke organic out of bongs still with res. Anyways id rather that fucking res come out than stay in ! I STILL GET BAKED G

2. yup better on the lips than the lungs

3. I've had that happen randomly too, I think its a weird correlation between the strain and the airway/perc types.

I can never recreate it either its weird...

4. i have yet to get rezz lip/mouth. ive tried a few different percs, but my daily drivers are usually just downstem and bowl, no additional percs. i have seen people wipe their teeth and lips and see what theyre talking about, but i havent experienced it....something thats been perplexing me long time.