Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I should smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IdontSmokeALot, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I don't know if any of you read my earlier post a few months ago about how I got caught smoking by my parents and became upset with myself for doing it behind their backs. Well now I am considering starting it up again. Here is why.

They are wrong to think marijuana is incredibly harmful, case closed. I don't think they are, I just think they are misinformed. Eventually, and I don't think it will be anytime soon, but eventually marijuana will be legal, so as long as I am careful to not get caught, and know where I am getting my shit, why should I not smoke weed occasionally? It is a ridiculous law, why follow it?

I mean this is a law from a society that still has not legalized gay marriage. A society that segregated against blacks until the 60s, that used them as slaves for hundreds of years. Sodomy was technically still illegal until 2003. So with a law we know will eventually change because it is stupid, why follow it?

Anyone have any other reason to smoke weed?

2. a good reason to smoke is to get high. and getting high is awesome.

this thread is pointless

3. If you like it smoke it. You don't need a reason. Or that can be your reason, that you like it.

4. Are you above 18?

5. I dont think OP smokesalot LOL

6. ^ holy shit you have a lot of posts.

OP, shouldn't you be old enough to make decisions for yourself in regards to smoking and other substances?