Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I realized I don't like mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luc214, Oct 16, 2009.

1. last time I smoked mids, passed through a blunt and a few bowl hits, and just had a real muddy high, just felt like bleh. Good if you're going to sleep I guess. But compared to the kush I've been smoking it's pretty weak, I can smoke a half gram of that and get really high and it's a very clear high as well.

2. Yup dank all day. Theres not really any other option in cali

3. wish i could say the same for toledo lmao.

Not much other than mids, especially latly after the 2 semis got busted delivering weed. all you could find is meh dro or poop schwagg. glad its about over now lol

i do try to get high quality bud whenever i can, just wish it was easier to find around here

4. im one to smoke mids more, you can get some pretty nice shit for cheaper than dank. i guess if i had the money to be smoking bomb trees all the time though i would be.

5. yea kinda like a headache high, without the pain of a headache:(

6. The thing about mids and schwag is finding the good stuff. It's not all about looks and there's plenty of weed that looks awful but smokes almost as good/just as good as the nicest dank, and you're not paying the same premiums. Sadly I can't get my hands on much like this around here, but every now and then we get some Thai Stick, which is usually really nice dank but sells for £100 an oz because it looks crap.

7. Why I realized I like mids:

1 oz of mids (in bulk) -$100
    1 quarter of dank - $100

I mean, that's great you can only smoke a bowl and get high as a blunt of mids, your going to need to at that rate...

Not to say I don't love my sticky green, just sayin. I feel like if your going to blaze dank all the time you should just grow that shit, 50-60 dollars an eigth is just retarded especially when I'm lucky to make that last more than a couple days if I'm stingy.

8. yea i agree with this fuckin dude cause down here in the south where im at i cant afford to buy dank cause every one i ask about it wants to charge me 30 a gram and i can not pay that shit ill stick to my 100 dollar oz of seedy mids :smoking::smoking:

9. yea i got some diesel right now, and its very relaxing, but still clear.

10. Propz. Fuck some dank. I mean, I'd smoke the shit if it was offered to me. But I refuse to pay $60+ for a fuckin eighth. That can get me almost a half O of some straight ass mids. So you know what I'm choosin.

11. Fuck being a pot snob. Smoke anything if it's green.

12. I mean if I can get a better high, with a much smaller amount, relatively the value is about the same so why not get good stuff?

13. if i could get dank everyday i'd totally switch over fully:]
    mids not strong enough for me no more.lol

14. Yeah i'm all for smoking good. But you get your moneys worth with mids.

15. Because some of us enjoy the act of smoking along with being high, aint nothing better then sitting back and smoking a 4 gram blunt for 45 mins, try that with fire and you will be poor, and your tolerance would go threw the roof!

16. The goal is to have the best of both worlds, I constantly have dank and try to stay up on mids too. That way I can have a nice clean high from a single bowl or sit around burning through bowls and rolling joints and blunts too. Once you get connects where you can get some weight this becomes a lot easier.

James