Why I laugh at people who make fun of Justin bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by thedeadwalkk, Apr 29, 2011.

1. 1) everyone knows your jealous of his life style
    2) he'll have more money then you ever can think of
    3) by the time he's 18 he'll be getting laid more then you
    4) Rebecca black
    5) he never has to worry about payin his Bills while you slave over you 9-5 job.
    6) he travels the world on the regular

His singing abilities may suck, but he's laughing all the way to
    The bank while the people who
    Make fun of him barely scratch by. He's probably laughing at all the haters right now

2. You're a chomo the way you be riding JB.

3. "You love Justin Beiber , I meean you loooooooooooooovvee Justin Beiber. I Bet if he asked you to suck his cock right now you'd do it" Alpha dog with the GC edit dubbed in.

4. lol what does rebecca black have to do with this?

he doesn't get the majority of the money he makes, and even than doesnt really have access to it now.

Most 17 year olds have their bills paid for them by their parents anyways. I mean fuck the ammount of people I knew in college whose parents paid their blackberry bills was rediculous.

5. He'll have acess to it when he's 18. Yea but the mansion he buys will cost a fat amount of rent.
    True true it is ridiculous.
    ---------

6. SUP?

[​IMG]

7. I don't listen to him, I don't hate him.

but he is Canadian, and he is raking in the dough. good for him.

8. Not a fan, but definitely not a hater.

9. Could care less about him, alls I have to do is avoid listening to his music. Oh and I'm glad Rebecca Black's video is the top viewed youtube video now. At least everybody knows shes shitty, whereas Bieber has his fans

10. That's creepy as hell

11. ^ lmaoooooooooooo she wasnt havin it

12. First the bash on America thread now this? I can't tell if you're a shitty troll or a good one
    [​IMG]

13. i blame preteen white girls for his success

14. 1.) I would be ashamed to have his life style-Rappers are gay
    2.) Iam fairly young and have more money than I know what to do with-iam happy
    3.)I got laid plenty in my youth and have a great girl now-I get layed every day
    4.)Rebecca black is a dirt ball who does not deserve my dick
    5.)I do not havto worry about paying any bills, and I do not work a 9-5 job-Everything is payed off other than the usual phone, hydro, cable crap
    6.)Iam on my third passport because I have traveled so much in my life

Nice fail post you JB loving douche

15. ^^this