Why i hate joints (look at picture)

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveskywalkerog, Apr 3, 2014.

1.   Snapshot_20140402_10.JPG  

I had to roll this up since my pipe broke i know its gonna burn very fast but its dank so i know i'll be high atleast took me fucking 30 minutes to roll as i kept messing up dropping the weed and stuff and this is what i got my first joint

2. lol hey man, good joint, bad joint, as long as you get high haha

🌞

3. Lol man invest your time in checking out a YouTube video on how to roll a joint

Happy toking ✌️

4. damn dude..

don't give up though.. keep practicing. J's are super easy to roll, just gotta have patience.

5. Tear it up and try again. Practice makes perfect.

I take pride in my abilities now, but I remember my limp pinner days. We all had 'em. :smoke:

6. Wtf? Shit looks like a deflated inflatable haha. It takes a lot of practice! I used to suck too but now I am a rolling pro :)

7. look up a credit card trick for rolling. It's super easy.

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    Joint rollers are like $5 online.

I havent rolled a joint by hand in years and every joint comes out looking as nice as a cigarette

9. Man look up the credit card technique of rolling a j, it's so much easier for learning! After like 3 mints of rolling using the card I had to roll with my hands and it just worked, now I roll without the card every time unless I'm shaky or whatever.

10. Dude u just can't roll. That's like crashing a car and then saying you hate cars because they crash.

Rolling takes some effort but that makes it more enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. you could throw down a few bucks (5 at the most) on a rolling machine...made exactly for these type of instances, although learning to roll is an excellent skill to have.

http://www.grasscity.co.uk/img/products/raw-rolling-machine--f.jpg

12. Man you won't get it right away you just gotta put practice in, like a lot. It'll take months to roll really well just by trying every time. Just make sure you got a grinder and grind that up good and just use your thumb to seal it in and tighten it make sure its smooth. Sometimes if you keep trying and failing the paper is gonna get crinkly and hard to manoeuvre, that's probably why yours look like it does. When that happens just throw the paper and get a new fresh one hard, and just keep it under control from the top and the bottom, make sure its tight at all times sealing it, and just keep trying.

13. The horror of that joint will haunt my dreams forever...

14. like trying to smoke a wet noodle lol

15. tear that shit in half and try again man thats unsmokeable

16. Exactly this man!
    [​IMG]
    Put a filter and it looks even better!

Heres a 110mm j
    [​IMG]

No skills Required with roller, perfect js everytime haha

17. Is there even weed in there?

18. Gotta go with the dollar bill trick if you don't have a roller, basically works as one

19. a junk pipe will cost you  $2.00, or make one!

20. Guides are helpful..

But LEARN to roll without a machine/roller. No need to carry extra paraphanelia with u :smoking: