Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I feel like shit before I get high ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EgyptianDude, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hey people, I'm new here. I thought I'd post in the Seasoned Tokers section because I need help with my stoning experience. :p

I've only smoked three times in my life. 1st time I really didn't feel anything much, but I did feel pissed off at people and didn't really want to answer them when they talked to me. Then I felt relaxed and as if it was a dream.

Second time I felt like throwing up but my friend kept insisting that weed wouldn't make me throw up so I guess I convinced my body it won't happen and went on with the night. I also felt like shit and like everyone was watching me (they were trying hard to get me high because first time had failed), I started to feel good when they started to do funny stuff to make me high. My friend air guitared to pink floyd's "Shine on you crazy diamond", I found that hilarious and they said I didn't stop laughing for about 3-4 hours, they left and came back and I was still laughing.

Third and last time I also felt the need to puke, but my friend kept asking me if I was gonna puke or what so I got disgusted and actually did puke, my stomach felt weird and I couldn't gather the energy to move my limbs or even my eyelids. After my friends left I turned on music, I felt like dying for the first 10 minutes then all the pain went away and the music was so amazing, I could hear the bass play on it's own then the guitar. Everything on it's own, yet all at the same time. It was so beautiful.

So as you can see, I always get this disgusted feeling before I get (enjoyably) high. And it's really annoying, does anybody know how to get rid of it or at least how to get through it faster ? Time passes so slowly when I'm high...

2. Have a couple drinks before you smoke, and find some new friends to smoke with. My two cents.

3. Fuckin eat mean! I'd say get a personal stash, smoke by yourself, and enjoy the high man!

4. 3 or 4 hours st8 laughing. i would highly doubt that. that something i might believe if it was shrooms.

5. Unfortunately early experiences with marijuana can be intense, and with a little bit of placebo flowin through your veins (why i said for him to smoke solo), it's easy to lose it.

6. I actually enjoyed that time, I was hoping for it to happen again. I don't know what you guys call the sizes but I had smoked a (quarter?) on my own that time.

7. u were smoking mexican right?

8. dang i guess i maybe forget what it was like when i first started.

9. A quarter of a gram? A 1/4 ounce is 7 grams and thats ALOT for someone to sit down and smoke to the face.

10. yes it is. ive done it but dang it took some work. of course if you roll it up it can be done pretty easy imo. but then so much just goes to waste. or maybe it was not the sticky

11. If you just started smoking your tolerance is really low so dont smoke alot, a girl I know took 1 bong rip the first time she smoked and it was enough to make her puke. Eating also helps, the munchies are a blessing in disguise... unless you overeat and puke from that, which i have seen also.

12. Yeah, well I had told them that I ABSOLUTELY had to get high that night. They kept giving me more from a covered cup. It was a fun night.

13. what method were you using to smoke. aka pipe, blunt, exc

14. Started with a joint, moved on to a pipe, and then the cup thingy, with a cigarrette wedged into the cup and a piece of the hash hanging from it. (what do you call this ?)

15. ive never herd of the cup thing before. and if you smoked hash no wonder u were so baked.

16. I've puked off weed twice, both times were a result of taking too big of a hit and coughing and hacking until it just happened. But I've never felt disgusted right after smoking, maybe you need some better herb?? But then I read you smoked hash, maybe you need some less potent stuff? Try midgrade.

17. Most likely feeling sick because your swallowing smoke and its making you feel like your going to throw up. Ever burp smoke? thats a good sign that your not inhaling correctly, which is common in new smokers.

18. i love swallowing smoke gets me high as shit. lol

19. Smoke alone and just relax, find out how it works for you. Other people can get the placebo effect (such as the nausea from being nervous and prodded about it) to go into crazy mode. Just take some deep breaths.

20. i inhale correctly and i still burp smoke