Why I don't believe in anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by phantomxrider, Oct 8, 2010.

1. if anything wouldnt that pic make u believe more it just shows how small we are in our universe we would had to have come from somewhere right

2. Why would something create all this space for one speck of dust?

3. true dat but have u thought of the possibility of............... ALIENZ!!!
    maybe, just like our speck of dust, there are other specks of dust with other intelligent creatures.. who knows, maybe they get high too ;D

4. Yeah, that's why I don't believe in the Christian sense of a god, because there's others out there. The day we find intelligent life outside our planet all religions will disintegrate.

5. +rep your absolutely right, all these religious freaks even go as far as to say that dinosaurs didnt exist and that the earth is only 6000 years old (im not sure about christianity, but judaism does say that) the proof is right in front of them but instead they'd rather trust a book written thousands of years ago.. knowledge gets outdated, we dont use medical books from ancient greece so why do we go about our lives using a book written thousands of years ago as a guide

6. I actually think Jesus spoke in metaphors, when I'm not this drunk I'll explain

7. hahaha aight ill be back in 1-2 hours

8. You believe in something

9. so, your a nihilist?

10. [​IMG]

Nice marmot.

11. you beleive that you don't beleive.
    that's something you beleive in.

12. But that's not a belief. That's a recognition of fact. :cool:

13. You a nihilist too?

14. Kindergarten fail.

15. Which is why I cannot stress enough to people that their silly little drama is nothing to get upset about. Look at the bigger picture, and enjoy life.

16. The line that got me is "every confident religion," that pretty much just blew up every religion known to man :rolleyes:

17. Believing doesn't exclusively apply to religion. I can believe there's silicon-based life in this universe but I won't know until it's discovered. It's called a notion.