Why I despise Bill Gates..

Discussion in 'General' started by dotgif, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Too bad it's his earned money and he can do with it what he pleases. Make your own millions and donate it to a good cause if it's such a big deal

2. While we are at it, I hate Andrew Carnegie. He gave the poor libraries. The man should have been dragged out into the street and shot like the bastard he was. Also on my list is John Rockefeller, who made the Peking Union Medical College in China. I mean, a college where any doctor wanting to study epidemics on the widescale, who did he think he was? Burn 'em all, arrogant rich dickheads!:rolleyes:

3. Do you even know who the Rockefeller's are? Actually don't reply to this because I'm not even going to attempt to argue against someone who supports them. That's disgusting.

4. hes donated 10x more money to charitys than you will make in your entire lif and you still find something to bitch about

5. I don't care who the Rockefellers are, I am grateful for what THE Rockefeller did. Maybe it is you who should do some research.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrIy9zm7QY]Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim (High res / Official video).mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Nice puffy puff piece-:)

7. OP is jealous he does not have money like Bill Gates
    /thread

8. I think Gates is a bit more than Carnegie, though much along the same lines.

9. Yeah, he's terrible for investing his money into medicine for the sick. He should just put it all in the bank and watch the interest grow like the rest of them.

10. There's nothing wrong with eating ge foods and even if their not that healthy it's better then starving to death

11. He's already donated billions and has agreed to leave his wealth to charity when he dies....just saying.

12. Truly the mark of an evil man.

13. How much have you donated OP?