Why I chose dyna gro

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by StillAlive420, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I've been accused of trying to SELL dyna gro, so I'll keep this short. I've been asked why I prefer dyna gro nutrients, and the skinny of it is

Zinc Zinc in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Calcium Calcium in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Copper Copper in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Magnesium Magnesium in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Nitrogen Why Does the Body Need Nitrogen?

Potassium Potassium in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Pot Ash 5 Things To Know About Potash

Phosphorus Phosphorus in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Iron Iron in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

Cobalt Cobalt Benefits & Information

Manganese Manganese

Molybdenum How Does Molybdenum Help the Body?

All of this is found in the human body, and in my humble opinion. If I put this into my body every day. I'm doing my body a favor.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. OMG...you are back carpetbagging for DG.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So who asked you? Why didn't you message them? How much swag are you getting for this? A couple sample bottles?

4. A female family member asked me, wanted to know why I would not try what another grower suggested, or anything else new... I get nothing. No samples, just the satisfaction of knowing that I made a pretty good choice. It might not be the best, but after much homework I think that I did ok.

5. Your 10-minute Google search for links, that might make Cliff Claven smile, actually missed the main ingredient that both YOUR body and DG are full of...bologna.
    Your little sell job is not fooling anyone. Tell DG that they need to contact GC about purchasing some advertising while you should concentrate on actually having a second grow.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. And you sir can F right off, I'm unable to work because I will lose my disability benefits otherwise YES I would work for dyna gro..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wait are you drinking DG or something? Ok, it's in the human body, but what's that have to do with cannabis and even then elements are elements. The plant doesn't care of it gets Nitrogen from Dyna Grow or GH.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Funny how folks think.

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Or don't...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Safe to put in the body, I either vape or put it in coconut oil.

11. Hey guys I used them all. There silica is good though...A.N is not all hype it's p.h perfect..it won't sway. Rock nutes resonator puts out mad trichs. Atami with the metals and all did wonders in bloom.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Oh Cyco is good too

13. Creative huh....check my posts and grows..I been here since 2009...I don't advertise..except the truth or fuck off and let others learn. That's what were here for..not ur fake gangbangin..don't fuck up this site with ur childish shit

14. [​IMG]

Damn look at the sexy curves lol