Why I Can Never Smoke Dro Again

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by margot, Nov 29, 2010.

1. #1 margot, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    I had received an invitation from my friend B inviting me to come smoke at his house. My reaction was instantly :hello: weed!
    Upon arrival I see that B is there along with our friend C, we pass the bong around a few times and I feel perfectly fine until it all hits me at once.
    C leaves and B and I are alone. I lay down on the bed and try to come down a bit considering I'd have to drive back home soon.
    I end up passing out on the bed having crazy hallucinations like the time I mixed coke and weed. The entire time The Mars Volta was playing in the background, which would play in my head every time I ever smoked again after that.
    Regardless, ever since that day Dro won't get me high. I could smoke massive amounts of it and it won't do anything.
    At least its a good excuse for me to smoke kush.:smoke:

2. :confused::confused::confused:
    theres a difference between dro and kush? thought they both meant weed....:confused:

3. Just let him think what he wants.

4. this post is ridiculous.. dro refers to the bud being of good quality (hydroponically grown etc) while other weed may be brick weed/schwag which is of lower quality and has seeds which take away from the potency.

kush refers to a variety of weed. basically OP doesnt know what they were talking about. they probably just got extra blown off a bong hit and now have a higher tolerance to other shitty weed they are smoking...

welcome to the forum op and possibly your first experience ever being high :smoke:

5. Can't be talking about coke or other drugs too here man.

6. Actually, for your information there is a distinction in the quality of the weed. Dro and Kush are two different types. Regs, Dro, Kush. There are several variations of each of those types. And no my first time being high was probably six or so years ago so definitely not my first high experience.

7. i stand corrected. my apologies :rolleyes:

8. Kush is a strain, even though it seems like people slap it on almost everything. Dro refers to hydroponics, a way of growing, but is often used synonymously to just mean good bud,

9. Dro means HyDROponically grown. That's it. That's all that means. It could be shitty dro, or it could be dank dro. Dro is a description, not a strain.

Kush could be dro, shwag could be dro, etc.

10. for your information.. dro refers to how the bud was grown. Hydroponically grown bud can be any strain even kush.. many people do grow kush this way because it is a good indica.

dro is not a quality of weed.... and P.S when somebody refers to dank as kush it just makes them look uneducated in my opinion.. not all great weed is kush, kush is a strain with several phenotypes

11. you're right in street terms, but technically, dro just means hydroponically grown, and kush is strain.

but yea around here we refer to kush being real good weed that produces a body high, haze for head high, and dro being low-dank.

12. some awful fools on this website where did we all go wrong

13. this dude doesn't know what the hell he's talking about

14. Lololol so true.

15. Eh? Hallucinations?! Falsities!

16. My thoughts exactly.

17. sorry but thats THEE dumbest thing ive heard. lollllllllllllll

18. this.

19. Dro isn't always kush, but kush is always dro. But who the hell says dro anyway?

20. he prob smokes weed cause of all those damn rappperssssss

lol