Why I Am Here

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Valk, Apr 24, 2014.

1. In the early 80,s I attended university in Australia and helped out on a communal grow. I smoked daily for 20 year when my wife asked me to give it up at the birth of our child. 11 years later I suffered a major back injury and got really addicted to oxy. I was doing two time more oxy then my doctors next level patient. I had to get off it and after almost a year, I was with no meds but in major pain. My doctor asked me to try mj as a med. it isn't the greatest for my pain but I love the stuff for many other reasons. My injury has left me unable to return to my previous career so I found myself truly depressed as time came that my insurance was running out. My wife asked me what I would like to do considering and having just finished reading all I could on growing med mj, I spurted out that I would love to grow this stuff. Well, if you knew my wife you would expect me to be a hospital after she realized I was serious. That was a while back. Now I have 4 acre of land she bought and the paperwork I need to cultivate medical mj. Legally. so I have joined this community in hopes of learning that which only experience can teach me. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Goodluck :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks .its going to be an adventure I never thought I would have.

4. so are you still in australia?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No, I am a Canadian but happen to live in SoCal. Perfect spot to do this, I hope😜

6. you should start a grow journal on here, Ide sub and help out where I could. good luck man!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I am keeping a grow journal. I have had some serious time to research the proposition. I have to attack this as a potential business. As I started this I first realized just how little I know now and think a journal will help me learn those vital lessons quickly. There are huge amounts of information to get me going, but 90% seems to be opinion! often very contradictory. I am doing a small run of clones now and hope to have seedlings growing in two weeks. Forums such as this are , in my opinion, my best resource as it's interactive. Being as I yet don't know what I don't know, ii am hoping the good folks here can offer a few gems of wisdom. I think it will be funny read my failures and successes. Oh, it's 4:20 am, break time.