Why Him? Why Now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bob_Gnarly, Feb 25, 2011.

1. i just found out that one of my good friends passed away this week. apparently the cause of death was an overdose. it hasn't quite sunk in yet that hes gone, like i said i literally just found out not even 20 minutes ago. i can't belive it....

2. sorry to hear that man. my good friend just got popped and i dont think ill be seeing him for a long time either so i feel your pain :(

3. i know this may not seem like a big deal, but i just lost my bestfriend/brother this past week. He was my 6-7 year old cat. Yes i said Cat, as in a Feline. his name was Baby, he was by far the best cat that I could ever ask for. It just sucked to witness his health decline and die right in front of my eyes. Now im not a loser or anything, I just keep a very SMALL group of "friends", and other then my actual brothers and my gf, He was my true companion. r.i.p Mr. Baby :(

4. My next bowl goes out to your friend, i recently had a friend pass to, remember memories kill you, but always remember the good times and realize he's in a better place.

5. Sorry for both your losses guys^. Hope all goes well for the both of ya, my next bowl will surely go out to each of you.

6. Sorry to hear about your loss :( that shit is never easy. We're here for ya!

7. Man I no how you feel when my friend died I thought it was a horrible joke. Then at his funeral and saw his casket I just broke down crying. I was with him two days before it happened. R.I.p. to your friend and my next bowl goes to him aswell

8. It's not my business on what he od'd on, but it doesn't matter. I've had to deal with my sister in an od'd situation multiple times, and I've seen her lose way too many friends over it. It's a garbage world man :(

I can't even imagine the pain, that's seriously messed up.

Keep your head up brother & we shall keep him in good spirits!

9. sorry to hear that fellow blade, this bowl i will dedicate in his honor.

10. -hug- I'm so sorry man. Thats horrible.

11. bobgnarlysdope
    sorry for your losses mannn :(

12. thank you so much to everyone for your kind words. it really means alot to me.

i know how you feel, man. losing an animal is VERY hard. i had to have my dog put down last year. oddly enough, her name was also Baby as well. she was a 10 year old black lab and the best dog anyone could ask for. she unfortunalty lost a battle with cancer. i'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. i wish you all the best during this unfortunate time.

13. Don't try to forget, as much as it hurts, remember the good times. it does get better.

14. most likely he went peacefully without pain or suffering.

but its a bummer man, just always think highly of him :metal:

15. sorry to hear that man, losing someone always hurts, at least you have the good memories. Next bag i buy in about a hour is for him