why high people act so funny

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by bobandy02, Nov 27, 2014.

1. #1 bobandy02, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Humans are all just really bad actors so we stick to the exact same way of treating each other, choosing what we decide to say out loud and how we decide to say it etc.. Us being afraid if what others will think of us subconsciously every time were around them is what, I think, stops us from living life in the moment.
    You can't live the same way routinely and experience new things all the time.
    That's why people who are high act so weird, because they're on an awesome fuckin roller coaster called life

2. they just giv no fucks so they don't needa worry what others think

3. #3 OCSorrow, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    yeah man I feel it

4. Especially if you're in a really chill environment. And you are comfortable with the people around you and give you a good vibe, you're not even thinking you need to "act" around them because you feel so awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yes. That.

6. When around other people while high, I notice that my "filter" where I determine the difference between appropriate and inappropriate responses is just gone. It becomes difficult to tell the difference between small-talk and serious conversation because the interest level for any conversation is just always high. Also, since cannabis has analgesic properties, my muscles are kind of weaker, but more just numb so I become slower and clumsier. However, it is hard to realise how funny I'm acting from my perspective, until somebody points it out. My theory is that being high is like being free from all the rules which the world has put in your mind about how you should act. You just act like how you really are. I hope this makes sense because I'm pretty fried right now.

7. Makes perfect sense ! Being high makes social situations like your-own intellectual or comedic playground