Why hello sexy ;)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mental, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Hey there, I am Mental. Pretty sure you already figured that already though.

I picked the name mental mainly because it t'was my nickname back in high school, which I just graduated from, huzzah! Wasn't a bad kind of nickname, it was just because of my hair, I spiked it up, I usually had it about 5 or 5 inches. Which really isn't that much but the rules state that it could not be longer than two, but I spiked them up anyway because I'm such a rebel like that. ;D

Anywho I haven't gotten any delicious nutricious grass all summer really, just to see if I could do it. And I could, because I did, because I'm awesome like that. Except for a couple times when it was kinda just "We'll...its already here and it would really be a waste." Although I must admit that I'm not exactly an expert when it comes to weed. I've really only started smoking at the beggining of my senior year. Although if you met me you would be thinking that I've smoked since pre-k, I dunno why but people have always thought I was a pothead. Pshh, how rude of them.

Since I'm starting college in about 3 weeks I really want to get back into it, unfortunaly I has no connections. I always bummed off my friends, tsk tsk shameful I know. So I thought, what better way to get back into it than learning all the tips and tricks from all of youse?

Huh, it seemed I rambled just a bit. So, long story short:

Hi, I'm Mental.

2. welcome, youll find everything you need to know here and judging by how long that intro is, id say you need to light up

3. yeah, and I am sure you'll be able to find new connections in college. That's what the learning experience is all about.

4. Honestly first week of school I walked over to this Jamaican kids wearing Rasta colors and asked if he knew where to get grass and he said "Mon I gots whatchu need bah bwoy?" Not sure what bah bwoy meant but he always called me that.

5. Yeah I really really do. Thanks.

Ah thank you, I had a dream that I found a new source and I got high like a mother fucker, t'was wonderful. I think I had one anyways, its kinda fading now. Anndd....gone.

Awesome, I love jamacan accents. Never met a single rasta where I live though but still. Anyways yeah I'm pretty sure I'll find one right fast, thanks.