Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why have I never realized this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEEirDo, Aug 31, 2009.

1. WTF, do you call 3/4 of weed?

I mean, you have dime and nickel bags, 8ths, Quarters, Half and then an OZ. I mean, youd have to think 3 quarters, but thats kinda long to say. Its kinda weird to me lol.

2. 3 quads? haha this is actually a good question

3. Sacrilege! Nobody buys such weird amounts of weed.

4. i am watching the nanny she is fine lets just name 3/4ths after her

5. lol... never thought about that either

6. I have a feeling, brix will be shat over this and minds blown.

7. A half and a half?

8. I think about this too...

3 fourths, 3 quarters

That's all I could ever think of, I was going to buy in that size but my dealer went out of town, and just recently, snitched on me :(

9. WTF? How can a dealer snitch on a smoker? Thats dirty.

10. There is no real "street" name for this amount because it is not as common as others...
    I used to think about this ALOT, like every time I bought weed, I thought about it obsessively, no joke. Its just three quarters, because that is what it is, its not a street name for drugs, its just a standard measurement.

11. When Hunter S. Thompson was running for sheriff of Aspen, he was going to put stocks in the town square exclusively for dishonest drug dealers... I wish he won...

12. wtf who buys weed that way???

13. It's called 3 quarters...

14. People who want more than a half but can't afford an oz I assume

15. I usually say six 8ths but thats because if i want a quarter i get 2 8ths

16. say you want 9000/12000

17. even if it really isn't it sounds like it would be more expensive that way.

18. An ounce.

At least around here that's what the wet 28 grams will turn out to be once it's dry :p

19. A lot of people, for example, three people all want an eighth/you have a certain amount of money/your fairy godmother told you to.

20. Hurry, someone come up with something smart for this!