Why Grow Organic

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Ghost Grow, Jun 4, 2010.

1. I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinion on why you grow organic!:smoking:

2. I find, at least for me, it's the difference between growing good weed, and growing superlative weed.

It's also far less work (once you put in the work to get started right).

And, I much prefer knowing that there is nothing in there that is toxic or carcinogenic, more for my wife's sake than mine. She has a tricky immune system, with allergies out the ass, and she's sensitive to a lot of smells fumes etc.

3. Organic soils give you a balanced mix of elements, whereas the other stuff will load up artificially on other crap. God made it the way it is for a reason.

4. TASTE... i have grown all three of my stains once with the FF trio, and once with the Bio-Bizz lineup and WOW... they semmed to turn into completely different plants. that and theres no such thing as nute burn, which makes it very easy for the begginer.

5. Two words.... Why NOT!?!?!?! Mother Nature knows best. No reason to fight her and and yet here we are with most of the human race shitting on this planet when we could have easily advanced ourselves in a much more productive manner working with nature rather than taking it for granted and just changing things for our short term benefit. But that is ok Nature will take back what is rightfully hers eventually. ;)

6. another word...compost

7. because that's the way it was meant to be smoked.

8. as someone who eats organic fruit n veg
    i wouldnt want someone spraying a whole bunch of chemicals on my dinner
    and my smoke neither

were exposed to enough poisonous chems in our day to day life

9. For me anyway....and I don't want to fight or argue about it with anyone (peace be upon you) Not listed in any particular order....

1. Simpler in concept and application. (less overall day-to-day maintenance)
    2. Increase of soil tilth (lots of microbe activity)
    3. Ease of reusing the soil over and over and over (don't have to worry about salt buildup or burning of plants - unprocessed raw manures excluded)
    4. The personal challenge I experience in getting it right (love to see plants flourish from natural nutrients - thanks to so many here in the
    organics sections :gc_rocks:)
    5. Less expensive (in my experience anyway)
    6. A greater sense of personal accomplishment (you should hear people 'wow" over my vegetable garden. WOW indeed!)
    7. I can taste a difference and the smoke burns smooth, tastes good, and doesn't go out if you don't keep puffing on it. (my personal experience)
    8. I like to get dirt under my fingernails. (I'm at one with myself and nature while poking and plodding in the dirt)
    9. I'm a huge fan of recycling and reuse of inorganic "things" anyway. (one man's trash....)
    10. I just think it's way cool to grow a plant using only mother nature as the source of the raw materials. I like it!

I can't think of any other reasons for me.....:D

I'm getting greener every day.

10. I was gonna write that down, but went super blunt. I think that's reason enough for everyone to go orgainic. even those that don't give a fuck that the chicken they are eating never had enough room to even stand up.

11. guys, that was amazing. i'm growing organic now.

12. spread the word ! :hello:

13. now i feel bad for eating chicken