why glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by larrypringle, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Fleshlight? :lmafoe:

2. Attached Files:

3. :smoke::hello:

4. Glass has cleaner taste, cooler smoke, cleaner smoke, and conserves material. Also, you get to own a piece of art :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Depends what I am feeling, both are great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I prefer glass pipes. They are pretty and if you ever have looked into commercial paper-making (did a school report on it, long ago), you might also end up with an aversion to smoking paper! Some really nasty chemicals can go into its creation :confused:

I smoke, maybe, 2 or 3 joints a year- usually when one of my favorite budtenders say "Granny, you GOTTA try this one!". (I normally get water hash and buds.) I have to admit the "Blissful Wizard" pre-rolled joint I smoked last month was VERY nice, but I think I would still prefer it in a pipe! But no more Saturdays at the dispensary for me for a while. :(
    I have a nice collection of pipes- mostly glass, but also clay, wood, even bone! :apache:(No pics- my sons don't want me to show anything that is even remotely "illegal" until cannabis is federally legal. They are a tad over-protective :coolalt:, but they love me! ;wub:) I even still have a waterpipe I made as a poor hippie, from a salad dressing bottle and a broken soapstone chillam , back in the early 1970s. lol When you've smoked cannabis for over half a century, you tend to end up with a bit of a collection.

Right now, I'm puffing on some hash and "Orange Bastard" ("Agent Orange" bag seed) in a pipe I won in a dispensary raffle. It's a small work of art, mostly green and pink, a bit girly, with a big white daisy-like pattern on the far end of the bowl, but what I love is the bump opposite of the carb hole. Atop a base of deep midnight blue is a clear dome with very tiny sparkles in it- it looks like a whole universe in miniature! Just beautiful!

And each one of my pipes is a work of art in its own right. :biggrin:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3