why glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by larrypringle, Mar 1, 2020.

1. why glass when u can spark a thicc fatty? :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sometimes just a hit or two is needed and not everyone wants a half G to a Gram joint, some just want that .2-.3 in their pipe and out their space boots on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I like the glass spoon pipe for convenience. I had been rolling joints for over 40 years when I realized none of my friends who smoked regularly were doing that anymore. I actually got a glass spoon pipe as a gift and put it in a drawer, "not for me". About a year ago I began using it and, again, the convenience won me over.

• Like Like x 1
  4. why spark paper when you can just spark weed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I've been rolling fatties for 47 years. Still I love my bubbler.

6. Clean glass for the taste. Fatties for company.
    My green is good enough, I don't need much.

Besides, fatties outdoors does nothing but let everyone know your blowin. I like to keep neighbors out the loop on my personal business.

7. Glass is safe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. If a joint is good enough for Cheech and Chong, It's good enough for me. P.S. Yankees suck.

9. It all depends on the mood for me. Sometimes I roll up a nice joint others I'll use one of my glass spoons because I don't stick to just one vehicle to take my journey.

10. Glass at home, thicc fatty behind the wheel. Kinda dangerous trying to hit a pipe while driving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Challenge accepted

12. On straight roads duct tape a propane torch to steering wheel.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I thot dis waz a bout da ganj, not da rizzock

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. But a pipe is a pipe lol
    He was just upping the challenge

15. [​IMG]
    Because they are sexy ...what else
    Inside-Out Color Changing Latty Weed Pipe
    The inside-out latty pipe is proof that with creativity, true beauty can be made from glass and crafted fashionably into weed pipes that look amazing. This pipe is a standout from among works of hand-blown beauties with color work that you seldom see anywhere else. The mastery that goes into this 4.5-inch swirls is truly awesome. With its size, this pipe can be conveniently and discretely transported without notice. This hand pipe has a generous bowl size, which is ideal for sharing good times with friends. What’s more, it can stand on its own, this allows you to set it down quickly if needed and then come back to it later.

16. Looks like a dick

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. you never noticed the Phallacy of a Blunt?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Why not both at the same time? You have two hands don't you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Just aint how some homies roll. I dont vape pussy sticks or do dabs. I roll thicc fatties and smoke bowls.

20. What's a pussy stick? That's hilarious.