Why Fox News can suck my balls

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by John911, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 John911, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,500965,00.html

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot. How did this lying, stupid son of a bitch get his own time slot on tv? O yea, its because fox news only hires dickheads who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. Arrogant motherfucker......ok done with my rant, does this piss everyone else off like it pisses me off?

2. You sound very intelligent yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmtirw5io8"]YouTube - Glenn Beck Legalize Marijuana & Stop The Violence[/ame]

3. #3 John911, Mar 9, 2009
    haha....well wen the article i posted came out on 2/26/09, he was laughing at the guy in the interview and deffinatly took the anti-marijuana side because he thinks its wrong to sell weed to make money and because it "tears up your lungs". So he needs to be clear n pick which side hes gonna be on, but thanks for that video, now i dont hate the guy as much.

4. this guy needs to pick a damn side.

he pisses me off. one week one way the next week another way.. lets see his next comments about it.

5. #5 John911, Mar 9, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZR0IkyAz8w"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Marijuana Legalized & Taxed[/ame]

this is a video of the interview...listen to his arguement at 4:15....tell that to the 750,000 people arrested in 2007 for possesion

6. Funny because I personally know multiple people who were arrested for smoking marijuana on the streets of NYC in the past year. While they did go to court and nothing really happened to them, the cops still DID ARREST them.

7. At least he is giving the issue of marijuana legalization a slot in the mainstream media.
    And besides.. anyone with half a brain can see who won the debate between the two. Beck by being his loud, annoying, egotistical self (I'm sure to some extent it's a TV persona) but he's a decent candidate for being on the other side of a marijuana legalization debate, is he not? Don't put some smart guy there who might actually give at least SOME credibility and head nods to the people that support marijuana criminalization. Put this guy who basically tried to insult and laugh away the argument without any substance or evidence whatsoever.
    Rob Kampia did a good job keeping cool and defending against the "argument" Beck introduced. The point is Rob got some talking points in about the issue and put it out there. That's what we need.

8. If we keep getting this support, It will be legal within 2 years.

9. "The Doctors" can suck my balls. I was watching today's episode and they went from talking about marijuana to immediately talking about meth. Anyone who mentions marijuana and a REAL drug in the same breath without any clear distinction between the two is an asshole in my book. Oh and one of the doctors said that if you smoke marijuana you get boobs. So my question is this, what if the medications some of us are taking for mental disorders causes this too? My medications did that and I've already grown breast tissue --- meaning lipo or excercise is out of the question. The only way to get rid of it is through expensive surgery, and I would have much rather had a medicine that worked and caused this than one that made me worse and did the same. It's ridiculous. The one time I've smoked marijuana was the only time in my life that I was completely happy. Now they're making a conscious effort to keep us on these legal DRUGS, and make us stay away from real medicine. Once again, it's ridiculous.

First Post!!!

10. I thought the interview was much better than other "pot legalization" discussions I've seen in the mainstream media recently. Even Glenn said he didn't have a problem with it as a libertarian.

11. #11 Big Jims Ganja, Mar 9, 2009
    1:45-2:10, here's one reason to hate him, if we taxed pot, we could pay for a huge portion of Health care, and saying "Heart Attacks". Is this guy a complete fucktard? He's holding up a fucking sheet of cookies, NOT pot. Like said, prohibition is useless, I still smoke pot, you guys all smoke pot, does this stop us?

I've known people who got jumped over pot deals, and got beaten like a piece of hamburger, over a 1/4. There should be no violence associated with pot ever, and removing the criminal aspect of it. By just taxing and selling in designated stores, we could save the money spent on fighting pot, and MAKE tax revenue from it.

I know he has a Pro-Pot stance on the whole situation, but I really don't like the way he goes about it in the interview. At one point he asked if rob had quit working at NORML because they were all "Too stoned and not serious about anything, and just wanted to get high all the time." He's kind of stereotyping NORML there which was pretty stupid.

12. Yea after looking it up, he seems to be pro-legalization but for some reason still makes it out to be something terrible, that causes heart attacks and "tears up your lungs" and even goes as far as saying he only has 2 brain cells left, granted he didnt blame that directly on weed, but it was certainly insinuated. If your going to be for or against something you need to know ALL the facts you possibly can. I have the feeling if he sat down and did some actual research, he would be a lot more pro-legalization

13. Glenn Beck is probably my favorite commentator on Fox News.

Don't agree with him on everything, but he's probably the closest thing to a Libertarian that will ever host a show on the channel. At least in the near future.