Why don't?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by .AcidTrip., Apr 12, 2012.

1. A few things i noticed in america that would be cool if they change.

why not add a t.v in the bus stop booth things? or an led map that shows where the buses exactly are.

why not have a smoking area in the metro station? some metro stops are outdoor anyways.

Why don't they have like a recycle bin that would give you money depending on how much you recycled.

like 10 bottles for 50 cents or such, that would encourage the people and anyways companies save money of recycling so they owe you.

back home you get money if you return glass bottles, or collect soda cans.

Why not have a forum for all schools? you sign in and get connected with every school in the state, then you can make new friends, talk to students about transferring, help with homeworks and such.

Why don't they make 24 hour delivery services and open the stores and such till later, i mean they control when our day begins because of school, jobs and such... why should they control when our day ends?

Why don't do we pay 2$ for delivery charge and pay another 2$ for the driver, plus the extra 1$ tax adding to the original order price.

why don't we only pay 2$ for the delivery boy as delivery charge and tip, as a law.

Why don't they make the cabs cheaper? they could be making so much more money, specially sine the gas prices, many people would prefer cabs..... if they are cheaper.

Why don't they make universities cheaper? i have to pay 45 thousand bucks for college. do you have any idea how much profit they make? the faculties and such are nothing, they make a shit load of profit while we suffer for a signed piece of paper.

Why not increase the maximum speed by ten miles and make the fine double?

i was/am high so many weren't thought through ;)

2. Those actually sound like good ideas.

Obviously there are no TVs at bus stop booths People would find a way to steal/destroy them
    Sad but true. But it would make sitting in the hot sun/rain slightly more bearable.
    Maybe I'm being pessimistic but from my experience people enjoy destroying things more than just using them for their intended purpose.

I think a machine that weighs/counts plastic, glass, or aluminum would be genius.
    I'm sure it can be invented, but they probably would take a while to become profitable.

As for why tuition is so expensive, one can only speculate.
    I'm pretty sure the most expensive part of staying in college is room and board... Yet that's only a fraction of the total cost.
    My room and board at a decent college, and staying in the newest rezhall was 4k and my total tuition was like... 13k a semester.
    Luckily I got a scholarship because of my SAT scores so I was set lol

I would post my own ideas but I'm not high so they'd be drab and realistic :(

3. Hahahah man post your idea, high ideas don't have to be high...... :laughing:

i totally agree,the tuition part is hard to achieve but the bus booth and recycling thing are possible if done right but oh well, we are just stoners thinking

4. #4 Stonefry, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    The first thing i quoted is a really good idea.

That's hobos get money is recycling

The forum for all schools thing would just make it too easy to cheat for some.

The last idea just kills or screws people over

I wish there was vending machines all over the place with different things in them like Tokyo

I wish there was a Taco Truck on every block

5. The ideas are defiantly not good hahaha but it's high ideas.

the second part, we had that back home and you are 100% correct only hobos do it but it becomes a job doesn't it?

6. Dude, I was at the RiteAid down the road from my apartment, and I saw this outside.

[​IMG]

7. Oh shit... Forgot how to resize the pic....

It's what you mentioned, a recycling machine!

8. Why isnt there a self-sustained island of only stoners in the middle of the pacific ocean?

9. Speed limits need to be increased.

Atleast in the city. Fuckin 35 on every street is fucked up..

If I could go 50 it'd take me 10-15min to get to work..

But at 35 you hit all the fucking red lights and it takes
    Like 20-30min.. Ugh..

10. university prices are so high because they have to pay the higher ups their salary. IN 2003 the annual salary of the president/ceo/whatever of East Stroudsburg University was something like 2.1 mil. and he got a yearly raise that is higher than my yearly salary... Fucking rich getting richer

11. And the poor are getting poorer, shit's fucked up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynzHWwJXaA&list=UUDIWho0il2ycwMu9Vi1QT9w&index=4&feature=plcp]The Speed Camera Lottery - The Fun Theory - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lXh2n0aPyw&list=UUDIWho0il2ycwMu9Vi1QT9w&index=15&feature=plcp]Piano stairs - TheFunTheory.com - Rolighetsteorin.se - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSiHjMU-MUo&list=UUDIWho0il2ycwMu9Vi1QT9w&index=12&feature=plcp]Bottle Bank Arcade - TheFunTheory.com - Rolighetsteorin.se - YouTube[/ame]

12. Some convience stores had TV screens on their gas pumps pimping for the store in order to get you to come in and buy shit. Turned out people hated it so much their gas sales suffered so they stopped hostage advertising...

13. Hey .AT. I found something online. Not an idea I created but it is too great not to share...

[​IMG]

Obviously created by someone who doesn't speak English well, but you all get the idea.

14. #14 .AcidTrip., May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    Nice one man, thanks.

This is a really really great idea, it will even decrease the tickets people get of the traffic lights.

I really hope they consider this.

I'm actually trying to send a few ideas to my hometown's government, i dunno how though.

Why aren't they listening to us? :laughing:

15. Coalition17, that could be the next greatest invention of the century. That is brilliant! I'm astounded that its taken till now for someone to come up with that.

16. Is that yellow 3-2-1 to go, or to slow down before a red light?

If people used buses a lot, and buses were therefore profitable, I'm sure there would be.

I'm sure if it was profitable, the recycling companies would already be doing this. Hell, you could pitch them the idea, and they would probably give you part of the profits.

This is a great idea. Somebody should pitch this idea to student web developers. I'm sure you can get a few people on board, and it's not that expensive to start up a website.

Again though dude, if it was profitable they probably would. Besides you already see plenty of places that do stay open 24 hours, just showing that some places have more of a night life than others.

People go out in the day time for a very simple reason: the sun. Before we had lights, I can't imagine it was common to go out at night. Companies probably do this today to save money, because it's more efficient, but even then, you see companies staying open all night because energy is getting cheaper.

So you want to make it a law to tip? or a law to not tip? Either way, I think the only people that should decide how much the delivery driver gets paid are the people ordering, the company and the delivery driver.

If cabs were cheaper than just driving yourself, then I'm sure there would be no money in it for the cabs. If they think they can make more money, I'm sure they would do it.

Universities are expensive because of government handouts and risky student loans.

I'm sure people would just adjust to the new equilibrium, and the problem would persist. I think it'd be better if they just banned you from the highway for a week or so instead of giving you a ticket. That way there is no force involved in a non-violent "crime."

17. There should be a vending machine that sells thick cut Bacon by the pound.