Why don't you smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighlyHigh, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Just about all of my friends smoke cigs. The majority of them started right around high school. My guess is that it's all about being cool. I will admit I tried cigs to see what all the hype was about. I smoked 2 and then I felt like I was dying. Needless to say, I didn't smoke another

2. because i feel its pointless. i view it as paying someone to slowly kill you.

3. I like oxygen. I'll only choke on some really good weed. :smoke:

4. Because cancer isn't worth a 5 minute head buzz

5. I only smoke when I'm drunk or on certain unmentionables.

6. i dont smoke on a regular business but ill have a cigarette or a cigar every once in a while. the reason why is mostly because theyre terrible for you, but the fact that they are ridiculously overpriced doesnt help. id rather put my money towards weed :smoke: smoking cigs doesnt really do much for me

7. i also tried it. I smoked it for a few months in middle skewl till i found out it realli didnt do anything for me. So i picked up weed again and its been like that ever since. Cigarettes are pointless to me. Everyone in the world started to smoke cigs cause of either peer preasure, or just to be cool. Nobody gets addicted at the first hit.

8. The negative effects vastly out weight the positive effects.

9. Tried it, was repulsed, made me nauseous.

Then I tried it again. And really liked the buzz, got into it for like a couple months.

Quit once I realized what I was getting myself into.

10. only usually when i drink, occasionally when im at work. meh, doesn't bother me, wouldn't hurt to not do it either

11. my body doesnt accept the smoke from ciggs, i instantly gag and want to puke. dunno must be something in them. i also hate the smell. i know so many hot girls that smoke, i dont get it, do they think its cool?

12. They feel really good, and they relieve anxiety.

13. I do smoke cigarettes

14. quit last year after smoking about 1 1/2-2 packs per day for 12 years

I quit because cigarettes kill so many people it's rediculous. I don't want to die from lung cancer, it sounds horrible. heart attack-maybe.

15. Main reason of course is the health issues but I also hate the smell just a huge turn off. I'm all about the aroma of a stoner :D

16. Because they are nasty and I want to spend as much time as possible in this life.

17. I tried my mother's Salems and promptly threw up. Decided then and there it was NOT my drug of choice!

However, tobacco "tea" is a very effective insecticide. Some types of tobacco smell nice enough to be put in potpourris. And "Cousin George" of the Navy UDT (precursors of the Navy SEALS- and stone-cold killers every one!) taught me that tobacco rubbed on the inside of your scuba mask will keep it from fogging up. And some varieties have pretty flowers. :)

If you wish to know more about why cannabis is superior to (and should never be cut with) tobacco, click that first link in my sig and just read anything that catches your eye! But there is a whole section on "Tobacco vs Cannabis" and some more in "Quitting Other Drugs" that have some interesting stuff in them.

Educate yourself!

Granny :wave:

18. I do only when I'm fucked up cuz it's the only time I enjoy them.

The smell/smoke is really gross to me when sober for whatever reason.

19. its disgusting in every way possible.

20. I know it's injurious for health and smoking causes lungs cancer.