Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why don't we...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by potlover83, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ....smoke pot in public and go to jail? I mean fill everyone up in jail until the prisons can't take it no more, until the courts can't take it no more and they can see increased arrested of people in marijuana possession...just a suggestion

2. haha you know, that would work.

but with my luck, i'd be sitting in a cell alone and rotted because everyone else bitched out.

3. or we could get 10,000 stoners to bum rush the white house and throw a coupe

4. or we could throw marijuana at cops..

hey wait..

5. i think we'd rather smoke it brewsky

6. you're a thinker shopo ;)

7. Deff rather smoke it. That idea might work lol. I kinda doubt it. I can see how it would work but it also may have the complete opposite effect.

8. I think a 1 million pothead Smoke out would suffice, EVERY SINGLE person would have blunts joints bongs pipes etc ALL LIT at the same time how many cops can they actually get to arrest every one of us, in every city of the usa, not enough jails, not enough transport vans etc, LETS DO THIS THING lol :devious::devious::D

9. LOL great ideas out there guys..keep 'em coming! :hello:

10. sounds like a good idea actually. but it can also backfire if they turn it into a negative type impact instead of realising something they fucked up on. it could mean hat they are stricter because of he sudden outbreak or call higher authorities to help. cops got connects :p

11. Getting arrested and going through the court process and probation isn't fun no matter what the cause. I'll just stick to smoking in privacy.

12. this idea sounds like one of Ron Paul's ideas. Like his idea to abolish all taxes for everyone. Sure it sounds good but in reality it would fuck everything up.

13. marijuana sit downs would be more realistic. for your idea everyone will chicken out and only you will be arrested lol.

14. cool so who's going to smoke with you in public

15. i will, just give me a jet pack first.

16. i say get an elite group of stealth stoners to covertly hotbox the white house, once everyone in there realizes how chill it is they'll have no choice but to legalize it :D

17. My thoughts exactly.

18. Not to nitpick but ron paul never wanted to eliminate ALL taxes. Just income taxes. They ARE unconstitutional.

Corporate and other taxes could easily provide more than enough revenue for the government to work off of....

Oh, and I would do this, if we could actually get enough people and a date. But thats probably not going to happen. We can dream though....

19. how bout we just show up to every speech congress or the pres. makes and shout, SMOKE A DOOBIE FUCK YOU SUE ME!!!! or my fav, go up to cop cars and take big leafy green shits on there cars and say its eco friendly. fuckin basterds

20. are you kidding? thats probably what they want. pretty soon the copshop and city hall would be all decked out in rich mahogony because of all the tickets paid by stoners