Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why don't vape pens come with real chargers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midnighttoker097, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Vape pens should come with real PLUG IN chargers no these pathetic wired ones that require me to switch on the computer to use and not turn off until done . am bored AF waiting

2. What's wrong with USB chargers?.. you can just plug it into a phone charger..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah but it seems like it's taking forever .. It has been on red for over an hour now & am desperate to use it & get high

4. Get a second one ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nice Idea :thankyou: but have only just got this one so if I'd got two I'd be charging two devices and still not be able to use either one of them . Also while I'm still here how long should it take to charge and come off red ?

6. 2-3 hours typically, it varies tho.

7. Start charging the devise a little earlier. For now load a bowl.

8. It has been charging since 7:00pm should it be charged by now only The red light is still on and to all other devices that still means it is charging

9. If the light never goes out you should take it back for an exchange. I've had that problem.

10. Why don't you just buy a spare battery for your vape then you'll always have one charged for when the other has ran out, that's what i do with my E liquid vape:confused_2:

11. No problems now it is fully charged & have used it for the first time . It does feel a lot better & you don't have to take such long hits to achieve the same level of high you would from a joint or a pipe and you use less weed so it's a winner all round

12. I'm glad it's working out for you.

13. Just make sure that you charge it way before you intend on using again. It has happened to the best of us.

14. Get yourself a high output charger. I have a 2.5a one that charges anything in less than an hour. Beats having to use a piddly 350ma unit I used to use

Look on yours and see what the output is