Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Don't People..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShibbySchwab, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Understand that kush is just a type of strain of weed, it doesnt mean its good. Same thing with dro, don't people know that all that means is it was grown hydroponically? And also why do they think because its purple its automatically better? Its just kind of annoying

2. I blame ignorant individuals.

3. I blame stoners, cause they are the ones who keep these stupid myths going.

4. "A type of" and "a strain of" mean the same thing!!! OMG I CANT STAND WHEN PEOPLE USE INCORRECT GRAMMAR IM SO MADDD!!! ARRRR!!!! ASDGAYSDGAYSDWHBJ

"Its just kind of annoying"

5. these are petty issues

the fact a large enough population of the US (and world for the most part) still thinks cannabis should be illegal, is far worse and much more ignorant than a bunch of people incorrectly using a strain name and a grow medium as qualities of a plant

6. ^ Ditto. The suburban white boys/girls who used to think they are gangster listening to this music always threw terms around like this, and were overall very ignorant about marijauana.

7. So rap is to blame because the listeners are "very ignorant"? Im pretty sure the listener who misinterprets the lyrics is to blame, not the music itself.

8. who cares? You people complain about irrelevant shit

9. i think they implied the culture, which includes the listeners lol

10. No. It's stupid to say that kush is a strain of weed, because there are many different kush strains. So its better to say a type of strain...

11. a strain is a type of breed, it already has that implied in the use

you dont need to say "a german shepard is a type of breed of dog"

you would say "a german shepard is a dog breed" or "a german shepard is a type of dog"

both is completely unnecessary

12. Yes, but there is only one German Shepherd. There are many different kushes. Hence type of strain

13. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']

Yes, but there is only one German Shepherd. There are many different kushes. Hence type of strain[/quote]

.... no

Each kush is its own breed....

Master kush and afghani kush may both share genetics, but they are not one in the same

Also, there are german shepards, austrailian shepards, and others, so your theory is flawed

14. I wish biologists did the naming of strains instead of stupid growers/dealers.

15. Yes, German Shepard is a breed of dog. But a Shepard is a type of breed of dog. Master Kush is a strain of weed. Kush is a type of strain of weed. Theres no strain that's just "Kush." And I'm aware that master and afghani aren't the same.. but whether its a strain or type of strain doesn't really matter, just a technicality

16. [quote name='"ShibbySchwab"']

Yes, German Shepard is a breed of dog. But a Shepard is a type of breed of dog. Master Kush is a strain of weed. Kush is a type of strain of weed. Theres no strain that's just "Kush." And I'm aware that master and afghani aren't the same.. but whether its a strain or type of strain doesn't really matter, just a technicality[/quote]

Ok ok, I see what you are saying

I thought you were implying kush itself is a strain, but saying type of strain meant the same as strain lol

My bad hahahaha miscommunication on my end

17. Haha its okay. :smoking:

blaze one up

18. I blame society

19. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

.... no

Each kush is its own breed....

Master kush and afghani kush may both share genetics, but they are not one in the same

Also, there are german shepards, austrailian shepards, and others, so your theory is flawed[/quote]

This guy^