Why dont my plants get people high

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cleet, Nov 29, 2013.

1. #1 cleet, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Leaf is super mild, you have to grow a mature plant.

3. not sure if trolling or just lacks common sense :confused_2:

4. What does the weed look like?

My first crop didnt get me high but it looked great. They were some auto's and I think I harvested them to early.

5. Please for the love of all things sacred tell me this is a troll...

6. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

7. If your just putting that whole leaf in the bowl I am dumbfounded on why no one gets high?

8. post a picture of the weed?

9. Loooling

OP smoked a leaf

Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 cleet, Nov 29, 2013
    Troll not sure what that means. Just finished crop except for one. I'm not a smoker but lots of neighbors are and they say they don't get high. I purchased my seeds from a bank and I was thinking that was the issue. Then I though maybe I harvested too early. The crops sold but the guy used it to cook with. FrustratedSent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Here are my clones Carmalicious are the majority

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

12. I want so hard to believe this is a troll but damn I'm worried that someone could be that ignorant...

13. Youre a real ass

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. How about you tell us about your setup. the type of soil, lights, nutrients you use. How do you determine when to harvest, how do you dry, trim and cure the buds.

15. Are you smoking the leaves or the buds?

If you're smoking the buds, how long did you let them flower and what do the trichromes look like?

16. Ignorance does not make one a bad person, it just means you are not educated to the subject. That's why you posted this thread in the first place because you lacked the knowledge of how to correctly grow, harvest and consume cannabis.

You provide almost no details on your grow and than expect any kind of constructive response?

17. I started a 4 ft 8 bulb t5 3000 k. Fox farm soil and nutrients. I bought a jewlers loop and harvested when milky trichomes were present. 1 week before I flushed. Hung for 4 days jar for 2 weeks. Hung in the closet with light airflow

18. I don't smoke leaves never heard of anyone who does. I do save them

19. #19 Hypoxic, Nov 29, 2013
    Are you making sure that no male plants are present? If they pollinate the females than the female will put a lot of energy into seed production and thc production and such will suffer. It should still have some thc/CBD but not nearly as much or as potent. So if you have even 1 male your crop will be full of seeds and not be too potent.

You didn't take pictures of the buds, but you did of the leaves. That's why just about everyone else on this thread and I thought you might be smoking leaves. What did the trichromes on your buds look like?