Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont I notice a buzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Dude my advice to you is just take a tolerance break and try and get the best weed possible i never felt any of that either with street weed tho maybe thats just cause weed in my area is sht but when i grew my own fuck it was amazing the best part of it all is when your like 2 hours into your high you feel euphoria (extreme happiness)

2. Yh can someone describe this "euphoria" feeling :p

3. [quote name='"stoned42"']

Yh can someone describe this "euphoria" feeling :p[/quote]

Unmentionable euphoria is much more obvi can be like an orgasm over your whole body

4. Roller Coaster orgasms might be too much to handle for me.

5. I'm just talking about herb euphoria :smoke:

6. Dude WTF are you even asking? If you wanna know what it feels like, then smoke!?!? And I can almost guarantee you did not hallucinate....

7. I do smoke lol but I hallucinated like Ill explain, I kinda zoned out and was looking at the sky, felt like I was dreaming and saw a black hole thing like fall on me until I "woke up" and snapped out of it :wave:

8. [quote name='"stoned42"']

I do smoke lol but I hallucinated like Ill explain, I kinda zoned out and was looking at the sky, felt like I was dreaming and saw a black hole thing like fall on me until I "woke up" and snapped out of it :wave:[/quote]

I remember kids like you when I was in middle school :) "hey dude, did you see that? I'm trippping!!! Lololol"

9. [quote name='"orangegrovekush"']

nah man your meant to feel a physical buzzing sensation but still with those feelings weed isnt just one feeling its about 20 feelings all at once which is what makes it so enjoyable.[/quote]

Definitely this.

10. Ive got a low tolerance and I got dank buds, problem is the price and I usually dont smoke much each session for some reason :cool:

11. I just finished a couple grams haha...I feel awesome

12. Haha!!!!! Idk man imo I trip out from weed and Im over 18, maybe cause Ive never done unmentionables and never even been wasted (Maybe tipsy) Damn I need to get drunk soon!

13. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Haha!!!!! Idk man imo I trip out from weed and Im over 18, maybe cause Ive never done unmentionables and never even been wasted (Maybe tipsy) Damn I need to get drunk soon![/quote]

A lot of people are over 18 and haven't done unmentionables. They don't trip

14. Maybe cause Im a new toker?

15. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Maybe cause Im a new toker?[/quote]

Never tripped on weed when I first started. I started when I was 13

16. Ok whats your point?#

Today I felt something after smoking like I couldnt be bothered to move because I kept on getting more relaxed idk was this indica or sativa, I felt much lighter but couldnt be bothered to move

17. same i started when i just turned 12 lol. never tripped. and ive never done unmentionables :hello: :smoke:

18. [quote name='"smokeythedogg"']

same i started when i just turned 12 lol. never tripped. and ive never done unmentionables :hello: :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah in fact it's the opposite. Doing certain unmentionables would make it more likely to trip

19. Lol what are you talking about? Unmentionables will make you use to the effects wouldnt it :L

20. [quote name='"stoned42"']
    Lol what are you talking about? Unmentionables will make you use to the effects wouldnt it :L[/quote]

No... Completely different chemical formulas but I'm done talking about unmentionables.