Why don't I get munchies ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MissK, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Usually when i'm high I really don't get the munchies, if anything food grosses me out more when i'm high. Like last night for example my boy friend and I got blown before eating our Valentine's dinner, well when the food was in front of me I only took two small bites.

I used to smoke so much 2 years ago, for personal reasons I stopped and now I am slowly starting up again. Back when I used to smoke a lot I remember having munchies and now it's completely opposite.

Thanks for your thoughts.

2. Try smoking a little less before ya eat maybe? because sometimes if i am too high eating sucks, just an idea i dunno.

3. Well when I'm super high I don't want to eat. All I want to do is enjoy my high. Now if some one came along during my high with a sandwhich, now that's a whole different story. They could forget and look forward to making another one. :)

4. I always get the munchies, but when i'm sick or not feeling good even when I smoke I don't like to eat. If I haven't eaten all day and smoke, since I haven't eaten anything I won't even get hungry i've noticed. As long as my eating patterns aren't messed up i'll get hugry. seems weird right

5. Not sure why but it's really nothing to complain about because you'll waste slot of food / money with the munchies and eating kinda kills your high .

6. Haha, +rep to that man you made my day.

7. I don't see what your complaining about. Munches are not a good thing. Unless you want to be fat? :confused:

8. mmm i don't know.. i always get munchies. But i wouldn't mind not having munchies every now and then lol. Sometimes u eat so much u feel sick afterwards. Do you also not get cottonmouth lol ;o?