Why don't I get morning wood?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tray Dub, Sep 2, 2008.

1. if guys get morning wood

then do women wake up in the morning with stiff nipples?

just a thought

2. No, the bladder fills (that morning piss is pretty nice amirite?) causing it to push against your prostate with the end result of a raging hard-on. Oh yeah.

3. Lulz if that's true I'm not worried because I have an oddly large bladder. Like I just woke up from a 10 hour sleep and I really don't need to pee.

4. i get morning wood every few days a week, if i get laid the night before i never get it in the morning, unless i want to ^_^

5. I've never had morning wood.

Oh wait..... I don't have a penis......

• Like Like x 1
  6. You don't ever get morning wood because you are a freak of nature. I would say that I get morning wood about 3-4 times a week. Sometimes it even wakes me up at 4 in the morning when I try to roll over and notice I have a ragging erection sprouting from my groin. One time when I was dating this girl, I woke up getting a blow job. I guess I brushed her thigh with my erection while I was asleep and she took it as a sign from me that I wanted a little morning fun... not my intention, but I didn't complain...

Come on man, morning wood is just like the natural order of things.

7. Do you get laid alot? When I started gettin daily pussy I stopped getting morning wood.

8. cuz yo wood small, dont even notice

9. because you're not a real man!!!!

(((sorry had too)))

10. YOU CAN PLAY WITH MINE!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello::devious::D:eek:

11. your too late...........

12. its not that great.
    besides, you have the greater joy to life. you listen to atmosphere.
    slig is sick.

13. I didnt even realize it was that common until I saw this thread.....I've had it happen maybe once or twice in my lifetime.

14. Ehhh I get it pretty regularly, pretty annoying if you ask me. One thing I have never gotten as others have mentioned is a wet dream, I have had great erotic dreams but never did I wake up in the morning or even the middle of the night to a surprise.

15. i dont mind morning woods, i have nothing to be ashamed about, my ex actually liked that i had them :hello:

16. I get it.
    Then I beat that mutha fucka down.

17. i wake up about once a week w/ morning wood... poking me in the back...

18. Sometimes I'll have a tack driver, other times a softy, and then the plain old weird times when I just don't even notice.

I've had a bunch of mornings waking up with it hanging out of the stupid hole with a button they put on boxers. Seriously, it's easier to pull them down to piss rather than fuck with a button and a hole.

Ya digg?