Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why dont i get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Black Token, Nov 17, 2013.

1. ok, so i have been smoking daily for about a year now with taking a 1 week t-break every month or two, usually i smoke out of my bong but it broke =/, so for a couple weeks i stuck with my small bowl, the problem is i cant get high from it, i cant even smoke a full 5 sack (of high grade)from it without feeling like im going to puke, i get buzzed then any high i had is gone within 15 minutes, i took a 1 week break thinking it had to do with my tolerance but nothing changed besides my first few hits getting me a little bit higher

any help or suggestions on getting my high back?
    am i just to used to my bong?
    -thanks

2. Take a daily 1000g MG fishoil to help maintain and rebuild ur cannabinoid receptors, invest in a vape or get a new bong. I can never get really blazed from a spoon or joint anymore

3. maybe its different bud? try smoking the same bud a different way like joint/vape/different bowl to see if its the same?

4. Fish oil pills are a godsend in my opinion. They helped me so much for everyday use for a month. What I did was take a tbreak while I'm taking fishoil daily, then before my first time smoking again I ate a mango an hour before. Shit seriously works, I felt one of those sensational highs like you get your first few times smoking