Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why don't i get high anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by De3pu, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ive recently noticed that when i smoke weed i don't really get as high as i used to. I don't really smoke too much like once a week or once every 2 weeks so i don't think it has something to do with tolerance. Before i would see every thing feel like its rising a little and it would go back down when i concentrated on it. I grabbed of another guy because my usual guy wasn't there I smelt it it smelt super dank and look dank. but now what i feel isn't so intense as it used to be. Its like what starts to happen just before you get high and it constant the whole high, But it last much longer.

2. start buying super dank

3. Inhale! :smoking:
    haha
    but really, maybe it's just because your smoking lesser quality weed?
    try smoking more.
    I once got some bud that smelled like heaven, i smoked it, and it gave me a huge ass headache.

4. Your probably right ill try something else.

5. use a bong, buy dank, and your tolerance might be high?

6. Some tree is like that, Looks and smells great but sucks ass. Same the other way, looks and smells like ass but is super dank. Just try different weed :hello:

7. Yeah it smelled awesome i remember leaving it in my room under some clothes(in the bag of course) and my whole room smelled like it.

8. your tolerance is building up?

9. I agree, use a bong and keep trying different weed.

10. Yeah id say you just need some grade A bud to keep you happy.. I smoke everyday and still feeling high as a kite! :D

11. Bong + Sativa + Inhale = high as a MUTHAFUCKA. : )

12. i have almost been smoking weed every day and my tolorance has gone up very little

13. either that or shitty weed man