Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why don't I get burnt out anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewYorkStoner, Feb 2, 2013.

1. All in the title. It seems after I smoke now I'm wide awake and is even harder for me to fall asleep. Any ideas? Need help!!

2. maybe its the strain your smoking

3. maybe youre not getting as fucked up because your bud is afraid to fuck with you

4. Smoke indica dominant strains for night time, and sativa in the morning/afternoon.

5. Well i smoked blue dreams a couple hours ago and no sleepy effect. Could my tolerance be to high?

6. umm im pretty sure blue dream is a sativa dominant strain. if you want to get knocked the fuck out no matter whether its sativa or indica make a 1 gram firecracker and youll be out like a fucking light ma *****

7. Work out yo

8. lmao... Blue Dream=Sativa=DayTime/Active High...

9. Indica strains are what you want to aim for.. either that or maybe a t break?

10. Why would they name a sativa blue dreams lol? And ight ill try the firecracker idea but my boy told me he threw up the next day and felt like he had a hangover

11. Why would they call a strain alasken thunderfuck? Its just a name. Blue dream is def sativa dom

12. Smoke STRONG indicas out of a bong, rinse and repeat and you will be out before your favorite show comes on.

13. I don't know but Alaskan thunderfuck is good shit.

14. why are you complaining if you don't get burned out...

15. i wish an alaskan would thunderfuck me...

16. thunderfuck

17. It's already been implied in every other post but save your indicas for when you want to sleep, and your sativas for when you want to have fun

18. Wanna change?I get so sick of this damn indica around here all i get is indica i can not find any sativa strains...i smoke a joint or two with my friend and i get so burnt out after an hour or two and get all sleppy at 4 pm :p