why dont i get addicted to cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Jun 7, 2011.

1. can someone explain this to me

2. Cause youre like totally cool I think like right?

3. Because you bulletpr00f.

4. i dont either, i just smoke them occasionaly

guess its a preferance

5. Me too,

I dont get addicted to anything, certain unmentionable and smokes i can freely enjoy few and far between :D

6. i chainsmoke

but i dont get addicted

i only smoke them to relax

i consider them medical cigarettes

i feel like theyre not even really addictive and everyone lies to us

im a prophet

7. uh

Do you WANT to be addicted to them?

8. dude shit, nicotine is a conspiracy

9. i did when i tried to be cool and i kind of was, but when i stopped thinking about it i stopped and i love it.

i'm not even sure how bad they are for you anymore

10. It wasn't just the addiction that was bad, they are horrible for your lungs obviously, just look at the deaths they cause each year.

11. i use to smoke hand rolled cigs when i was a dry for a long period. tobacco will give you a relaxing buzz no longer than 15mins, then the buzz basically stops happening after a while of smoking. once that happened i stopped completely. not sure how people get addicted.

12. Stop. Right now.

Go a month without them.

If you have no true desire to smoke them as a supposed chainsmoker, you are a medical miracle. We must harvest your DNA to cure the rest of the population

Seriously though, what is your habit like?

How long have you been smoking and how many a day?

13. Maybe, maybe not. I know theyre not good for your lungs but they may not be any worse for them to marijuanaa. In fact theres less carcinogens in them. Look at Bob Marley.

14. You would think, but there arent hardly any studies to confirm anything really. Few pot smokers are strictly that.

More tar due to no filters, but no cancer? Its strange, but the addiction potential isnt. Its not addictive. Well, not any more as addictive as WoW or starcraft which has literally led some to their deaths.

15. over 2 years now

I've never gone over like 15 a day until this week til im at like 40 a day ha! so i guess im not a true chain smoker.

but ive gone 15 a day to cold turkey twice and not noticed a thing. only started again cuz i felt i wasnt addicted.

i need them right now though, they help me think logically with all this anxiety i got ;)

i love you mushrooms btw

ive been smoking 100's now too

16. shit ,
    "addiction"
    is
    all
    in
    yo
    head
    doo.
    real
    is
    as
    real
    does.
    you
    do;
    so..
    create.

17. Maybe because you're just smoking frequently. Haha! unlike the others who can empty a pack of cigarette in just half a day. :)

18. i've never had an issue quitting and when I smoked it was a pack of 100's a day if not more.

19. Duration matters.

Smoke a few years, its easy to quit.

Fuck up and end up smoking over a decade, it gets tougher fellas.

20. #20 mushroomsatsuji, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    I thank you for your complement, but Im going to have to kill you. I need your blood.

40 cigarettes a day and you dont consider yourself a chainsmoker? I smoke 5 maybe and I think thats too much. I probably smoke more though.

Still, fuck you. I went 2 months without and I had cravings.Though I only continued because of certain life events, and even though I hated the first few, I couldnt stop. I still hate it, and I cant go through a complete one, I gotta have something.

Do you really like smoking?