Why dont I enjoy tobacco anymore?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned42, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Sure, why not.

If you're going to go for the lazy humour, then i'm going to give you the lazy response.

2. [quote name='"burnie"']

Sure, why not.

If you're going to go for the lazy humour, then i'm going to give you the lazy response.[/quote]

Witty my good sir, witty indeed.

3. I only feel a 'buzz' when I first wake up and smoke one or when I get realllly full.

I love smoking when i'm baked. :p

4. I'm no nicotine nazi, I'm a tobacco user myself, but that's not a bad thing. At all. Save your money and your lungs, cigarettes are easy to get addicted to.

5. Not for me, I used to smoke once a week and never craved cigarettes, its ok if controlled :smoke:

6. Because its friggin disgusting

7. Doctors use a 'pack years' number to determine the likelihood of the smoker developing problems. How it is done is quite simple - they add all the smoking of the user up and show at as a number presenting how many years they smoked a pack a day for. So someone smoking for 15 years at 2 packs per day will have 30 pack years of smoking. Someone who smokes 4 cigarettes a day for 15 years will have 3 pack years. And so on. The amount you intake very much affects adverse health affects. Why do you think that in most cases for those quitting before they turn 30, they will die at the time as if they did not smoke?

8. #68 FaQPolice, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Thats where the addiction comes from bro... thank the lord you dont enjoy it anymore and quit

9. I definetly wasnt addicted man just once a week I hated the taste though so used menthols :smoke: mmmm

10. Why ask us, it's your enjoyment, I smoke cigs all day.

11. Why do you guys care what I do. I enjoy smoking cigs im sure you all would love to live safely to death.

12. Non smokers die every day - Bill Hicks.

I love that line so much.

13. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']Non smokers die every day - Bill Hicks.

I love that line so much.[/quote]

Great quote man :smoke:

14. ^ Until your on the waiting list for a lung transplant..

15. Thread title should be changed to, "why did I enjoy tobacco in the first place."

16. Thread title should be changed to "Why did I even bother making this thread...."

17. Stfu Im asking why I dont enjoy it, dipshit

18. But seriously save your lungs man, you only got two.

19. Ahh thats true man, got me thinking how addictive tobacco is but the buzz is great especially when I run out of weed and its legal :smoke:

20. don't be callin' people names.
    You probably don't enjoy tobacco cause its poison :smoking: