Why dont I enjoy tobacco anymore?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned42, Jul 31, 2012.

1. yeah man. like i smoke every hour im awake (for the past 2 years) and when i smoke weed and a cigarette, i dont feel anything. so i hear ya dude.

2. I mean like even when Im sober and havent smoked a cigarette for a couple of weeks I feel nothing but before I felt an intense headrush :L

3. Because you love weed so much:)

4. Haha, I actually noticed after starting smoking weed tobacco tastes nasty :)

5. What were you expecting to feel from smoking a cig?
    I don't understand this "i get a buzz from smoking tobacco" thing..

6. Have you ever smoked??? When you take in the first puff you feel lightheaded and buzz I really miss it :mad:

7. I've been a pack a day smoker since i was 16, and i have never felt like that...

8. Tobacco isn't that great anyways dude. I don't like cigarettes, but I love sheesh and a hookah.

9. Oh but when you started like the first couple why did you continue then??? you must have felt something :L what did you feel like?

10. Tobacco is garbage.

11. I started cause i liked doing smoke tricks and because i like the taste.

12. Oh your serious??? yh the tricks are pretty cool :D but I hate the taste, you should quit man

13. I've tried various times to quit but i find it extremely hard to kick a habit i've had for 11 odd years.

14. Hmm heres an idea, get someone to lock you in a room for 3 days (after that you can choose whether you go back to cigarettes), they can feed you and whatever, give you weed etc but after youll have quitted cigarettes or you can cut down by one a day

15. I don't think cigarettes are about the brief buzz you get. I know it sounds weird but cigarettes calm me down. They slow my racing thoughts, and I'm content with the bullcrap that's going on. I'm also not worrying about what people think of me. Great feeling. And Camel Blacks (menthol crushes) taste delicious.

16. Quitting cold turkey fucks me up to bad so it wouldn't work, Plus i have to go to work lol.
    But im starting to cut down to around half a pack a day so its going alright at the moment.

17. [quote name='"JohnnyBGreen"']listen to your body bro: cancel the tobacco thing and stay green :hello:[/quote]

^ keep them lungs cancer free!

18. i really hope you succed to quit, why dont you continue your cutting down until you have at least a weeks break then quit cigarettes, your lungs will thank you :smoke:

19. Thats what bud does for me. :laughing:

20. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']I don't think cigarettes are about the brief buzz you get. I know it sounds weird but cigarettes calm me down. They slow my racing thoughts, and I'm content with the bullcrap that's going on. I'm also not worrying about what people think of me. Great feeling. And Camel Blacks (menthol crushes) taste delicious.[/quote]

Not worth destroying your lungs though man. Just think about the people who have to walk around with an oxygen tank..