Why dont I enjoy tobacco anymore?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoned42, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I started smoking tobacco with my friend, once a week max we agreed on so we wouldnt get addicted, we done exactly that until I started weed (I make pure joints or use a pipe), after a couple of months without tobacco and starting weed I tried tobacco again (malbro reds :D) and felt literally nothing :mad:

2. listen to your body bro: cancel the tobacco thing and stay green :hello:

3. Haha yh I prefer green but I miss tobacco, yes green is 99 percent better for you but when Im low on cash I can relax with a nice cigarette

4. for me once i started smoking both bud and cigs regularly the buzz i got from cigs went away which is probably for the better so thats why i only smoke the green now haha

5. [quote name='"stoned42"']I started smoking tobacco with my friend, once a week max we agreed on so we wouldnt get addicted, we done exactly that until I started weed (I make pure joints or use a pipe), after a couple of months without tobacco and starting weed I tried tobacco again (malbro reds :D) and felt literally nothing :mad:[/quote]

Yeah i dont get it. I went on a t break from nicotine if you will for 3 months and when i went back i felt nothing. I wanted to get the good feeling from it again but i never felt it again

6. Annoying isnt it? The even more annoying thing is I dont notice a buzz from weed because I just started toking, I mean I notice like feeling out of my body and shit and last time my body felt a tiny bit tingly for a bit during the high but I dont notice a buzz :L Its so amazing though for the out of body experience so Im going to continue :smoke:

7. KIDS
    TOBACCO is a narcotic drug delivery system that produces junkies and kills you.

SO, have fun proving Darwin was right..go ahead, improve the gene pool.

8. I'm a smoker. And this dude is right.

Quit while you're ahead, before quitting becomes difficult. :p

9. Im not some stupid 12 year old who smokes cigarettes all the time thinking theres no harm, Im 20 and I used to smoke once a week, no more, no addiction

10. It's weird how everyone in this site says how the government and scientists lie to us about weed, but when it comes to tobacco, they believe everything. I've read a study saying 2 or 3 cigs a day isn't really going to have many adverse effects. It's just that people go overboard and smoke entire packs.

11. So your saying that a couple of fags a day wont affect your health :L sorry but I believe even one fag a day would shorten your life

12. [quote name='"stoned42"']So your saying that a couple of fags a day wont affect your health :L sorry but I believe even one fag a day would shorten your life[/quote]

Man..this taken out of context must be what extreme Christians really think...and on that note

13. mabee because tobacco gives u cancer, taste like shit, and smells like a turd. Mabee thats why u dont like it anymore

14. I used to smoke a few per day. Now I just smoke after I toke. I like it better.

15. I smoke half a pack a day and plan to continue doing so.

And I don't really have much else to say.

16. be happy you dont enjoy it anymore!

17. Let's discuss how newports are the worst cigarettes ever, followed by Pall-Malls and Winstons.

18. #18 Sacerdotal, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    I've smoked not more than say 150 cigarretes my whole life. Usually when I was at the seaside to try to look cool when I was younger. Didn't really feel any joy or anything positive (except for the first few cigarretes which were awesome). Never really felt a need or urge to smoke cigarettes after I smoked a pack a day at the seaside for 5-7 days straight. I just stopped smoking for a year, no problems. I guess I am lucky to not get addicted to cigs cause I see so many people fall for it and have very difficult time withdrawing from smoking them. Don't experiment, nicotine is one of the worst drugs ever. People who are addicted to nicotine are drug-addicts with the only difference that there is little social damage and little social condemnation and almost all the harm of the cigs is internal unlike heroin or other drugs that result in visible social and obvious external physical damage/change. Cigarretes are the silent killers.

19. I kind of like being addicted to cigarettes. It's almost like I enjoy giving in to them.

Guess that's why I have an addictive personality, though.

20. When I smoked once a week I didn't want to smoke as much I want to smoke weed now