Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why dont edibles work?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Allnighter246, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Okay so first off, I have eaten quite a few edibles, and so far, none of them work whatsoever. Every edibles has been lab tested at least 150mgs of *activated* the via concentrates. I've eaten up too 900mg, nearly 1 full gram of thc, with little to no effect. They are made with 1.5grams of concentrate each. They do work for literally everyone else I've seen eat them(or just eat a part of the 150mg edibles). I've tried multiple kinds, homemade or from the dispensary. I tried on an empty stomach, I tried after eating a sandwich only, and even tried on a full stomach, all with no differences in effect. The concentrates have been decarbed, and some even undecarbed like in tinctures. I have tried eating em while sober and while high, and still nothing. Why wouldn't edibles work for me, if they do for others?(my liver and organs are healthy and function properly.)

2. you can try and boost your omega fats- omega 3- 6. if that does not work your liver may process the cannabis different. lecithin too added to cannabis edibles will boost them some.. if you have access to ABV (already been vaped) from a vaporizer that is decarbed cannabis and works too...

3. you can try and boost your omega fats- omega 3- 6. if that does not work your liver may process the cannabis different. lecithin too added to cannabis edibles will boost them some.. if you have access to ABV (already been vaped) from a vaporizer that is decarbed cannabis and works too...

4. I've tried em with lecithin, and it didn't help, I have tried it with abv, and nothin. They just don't seem to work

Sent from my VS987 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have yet to get significant pain relief when I use dispensary edibles and the "high" is one I don't enjoy.
    I get *reliable* results from the edibles I make, and am familiar with the weed that goes into them, because I put it there.

6. I've watched homemade edibles, get made, but they do not work either. In fact both give me the same effect of nothing at all

Sent from my VS987 using Grasscity Forum mobile app