Why don't all old people just smoke weed allday?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeyeyes12, Nov 12, 2011.

1. What the fuck else is there to do when you depend on others? Just sit on you're fucking old ass and smoke weed all day. The solution for oldism?

2. Because they'd rather go drive 20mph to McDonalds, get a 79 cent senior coffee, stay there for 5 hours and bitch about Obama.

I experience that every day.

3. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't smoke weed all day at my age.

There is more to life then weed.

4. wish my papa did this. he was an alcoholic and it killed him and i always asked him to put down the bottle for some bud but he was to stubborn

5. I'm 64, and unless I am at work, there is usually some cannabis within reach! :smoke:

I feel younger than I am, and most folks say I look young for my age!

Don't feel like I am anywhere near even thinking of retiring! :hello:

I think it would be an excellent idea for more seniors to light one up more often! But the problem is that MOST seniors (and you kids,too!) are unaware of what cannabis can do for you- especially if combined with Omega 3!

Atherosclerosis is a big problem-

Medical marijuana: study shows that THC slows atherosclerosis (news - 2005)
    [FONT=&quot]The Next Hurrah: Medical marijuana: study shows that THC slows atherosclerosis[/FONT]

Beneficial effect(s) of n-3 fatty acids in cardiovascular diseases: but, why and how? Beneficial effect(s... [Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

And nothing worries us like Alzheimer's! :eek:

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Omega-3 fatty acids increase brain volume: while reversing many aspects of neurologic aging. (full – 2010) http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-3+fatty+acids+increase+brain+volume%3a+while+reversing+many...-a0237529250

Omega 3 and THC work together!
    Omega 3 helps your body make healthy CB1 receptors.:hello:
    THC heals by activating the CB1 receptors! :yay:

(CB1 receptors in your brain are the ones that give you that lovely cannabis high! Taking Omega 3 will begin to improve your high after about a month of use! :smoke: )

So now YOU know- why not send Gramps an email with these studies "you just happened upon on the net"! :rolleyes: If you need more, click that first link in my sig!

Granny :wave:

6. Totally reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhUqo9Aivs]Katt Williams - Weed - YouTube[/ame]

"If you ain't got no job, and you not smokin weed, I don't know what the FUCK you are doing with your life!"

hahah:D

7. Never gets old :laughing:
    :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I'm 64, and unless I am at work, there is usually some cannabis within reach! :smoke:

I think it would be an excellent idea for more seniors to light one up more often! But the problem is that MOST seniors (and you kids,too!) are unaware of what cannabis can do for you- especially if combined with Omega 3!

The Next Hurrah: Medical marijuana: study shows that THC slows atherosclerosis

Beneficial effect(s) of n-3 fatty acids in cardiovascular diseases: but, why and how? Beneficial effect(s... [Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

Omega-3 fatty acids increase brain volume: while reversing many aspects of neurologic aging. (full – 2010) http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-3+fatty+acids+increase+brain+volume%3a+while+reversing+many...-a0237529250

(CB1 receptors in your brain are the ones that give you that lovely cannabis high! Taking Omega 3 will begin to improve your high after about a month of use! :smoke: )

So now YOU know- why not send Gramps an email with these studies "you just happened upon on the net"! :rolleyes: If you need more, click that first link in my sig!

Granny :wave:[/quote]

My grandma has developed a serious case of alzheimers. Im buying her some salmon and a rollin her a big fat L.

My dad won't be able to say shit if his mom is smokin the green. We takin ovaaa!

9. when im 84 im just gonna sit in a spa smokin kush watchin golden girls, and if i got money I'll have some euro ho

10. you damn right. lol

11. I would seriously just move out to the mountains, grow plenty of weed and do landscape studies with an 8x10 camera. Take things nice and slow ....

12. If I get old (not sayin I won't, I've just always preferred to die young when I'm still able to do everything for myself than old and decrepit) I plan to be high all day every day. Only time I won't be smoking is when I'm with my family, if I have one.

:smoke:

13. this why i look forawrd to retirement! 40 years to go!!

14. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I'm 64, and unless I am at work, there is usually some cannabis within reach! :smoke:

You sir, are awesome!

15. #15 Storm Crow, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Why, yes I am! :laughing:

Granny :wave:

16. Ha I've often thought this. When I finally start being completely self-sufficient, I'm gonna come clean to my dad about the fact ive been blazing every-day for the last year. He thinks it's cigarettes.

He's extremely anti-drugs, and says he's never done them, but I reckon if i could convince him about the harmlessness of weed he'd start having an even more awesome life.

He's got a big-ass sailing boat now because of his midlife crisis, imagine just cruising down to France blazing all the way... that'd make sailing fun for me

17. I know as soon as I get to retire, i'll blaze all day long ^^

18. yeah its gonna be awesome , playing the ancient ps3 as everyone else enjoys the playstation 45 , although from time to time i will play the ps45 , when im not playing games il be watering and tending to my plants , all the while blazing from my old school bong despite the availabillity of the marijuana pill

19. I'll skip the ps3- video games don't make it- I'll be playing freerice.com's (future) successor, freehempseed.com and solving world hunger!

And any of you got younger brothers and sisters? Freerice.com is a way for them to improve their grades in math and English and more! And every question they get right sends 10 grains of rice to a hungry person! Win-Win!

Granny

20. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I'm 64, and unless I am at work, there is usually some cannabis within reach! :smoke:

Thanks granny!