Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why doesn't THCO extract from cannaclear not make me cough at all

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Good THC vape cartridges always me cough up a lung but for some reason the THCO distillite from Cannaclear gets me stoned and all and doesn't make me cough at all! Why is that? The THCO distillite from other companies makes me cough, though not nearly as much as the good old THC carts that I prefer 100 to 1.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. i have no clue, and i doubt anybody else could tell you the reason.. sorry to bust your post with negitive

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thank you for your honesty bud.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I don't know why either but regarding the cough, stop inhaling before your lungs are full and see if you notice a difference. I've found a large hit that over-expands the lungs triggers coughing more than two small hits. Lung irritation and coughing is why I switched to capsules a few years ago but I still hit the rig on occasion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Isn’t not coughing a good thing? :toke::judge:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yes, but as my late uncle was want to say "it is and ain't though" because coughing up a lung while it always leaves me stupid high isn't always a good thing as sometimes I don't feel like almost dying because I want to catch a buzz.

• Funny Funny x 1