Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why doesnt my mflb work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sheriff haji, Dec 3, 2011.

1. #1 sheriff haji, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    He battery is messed up idk why but I've been charging it for 5 hours and its not fully charge yet. And when i plug it into the mflb nothing happens. Are there any replacements?

2. You should try buying some new rechargeable AA batteries such as energizer.

3. Combustion is your friend

4. trust me on this one man invest in the powerex 2700mah. This was the best thing i could do for my MFLB and made it work 10x better

5. I just got one a few days ago, it said the batterys take up to 8hrs to charge. And when u plug in a battery look down the tube a orange light should be lit up

6. Get the powerex 2700, u can get 4 on amazon for under 10$