Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Doesnt Everyone Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 6, 2013.

1. I usually vape by myself, but smoking is more social I find... Dunno why

2. I like my vape, but excluding the first couple of months I had it, I only use it rarely. The only time of day I partake is at night and at night the only thing I'm doing is dicking around on my laptop or playing video games so I prefer to smoke, seems more of a "stoned" high compared to vaping which I see as an "active" high for the day's activities.

3. Its a differnt high, imo smoking is a better high. Plus theres no replacement for passing a blunt/joint around

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Idk, but i need to purchase one and try it out for myself. I'm starting to hate how much I cough.

Initial costs for a good vape are not cheaper than say a pack of rolling papers. Also, people's personal preference or lack of knowledge about vaporizing, prevent them from vaping.